Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie here, looking for program advice.

Hello everyone!
I'm Ashley and my breasts are awful! Haha.. Sad
I used to have nice full breasts before I got pregnant with my daughter. I was about a 38C. They grew during and after my pregnancy. I breastfed her, she favored one breast over the other, that's when I became noticeably lopsided and shrunk some in size.
With my son, almost 3 years ago, I breastfed again. Figured they are already messed up, what worse could happen? Haha, boy was I wrong, somewhat. I'm now a 36B, one good thing happened though, I'm not lopsided anymore. They are about the same size. Although, now they are..well deflated would be the best word.
I never thought anything but surgery could make your breasts larger and firmer, until today.
I would like to go up to a large C or small D. I was thinking of trying PM (pills, cream and spray) after reading some threads and seeing before and after shots on here.
Any other advice? Should I take other vitamins as well?
Also, how expensive could a program get? What have you spent so far trying to achieve your goal?

All help and advice is much appreciated!
Thanks for reading.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon