Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone using Manual Pumping with Brava

Hello,

I am using Brava with the Noogleberry Pump. It seems to be going okay. Not really seeing growth yet but I do get great swelling most of the time. Sometimes I airlock with rubber bands, sometimes I will just pump throughout the night. Then airlock when I sleep.

used to use the smartbox but one breast is really smaller than the other and the smart box makes it worse, esp before my period.

So since my asymmetry will not allow me to do smartbox and I'm forced to pump and airlock - my question is - if you do it this way - are you seeing good results?

Also, will too much pressure throughout the night cause saggy boobs at some point?

I wake up swollen but if I don't grow real tissue then after all is said and done I guess I'll just have sag???

I don't know anything about Noogleberry, but I've been using the Brava system for the past year. I only use one dome as it's for a mastectomy repair. Why don't you just use the dome on your smaller side?

Hi Lost in Space. I thought about pumping only the smaller cup but I instead chose to pump both with different pressure on each side.

What I do is pump up the bigger breast using the Noogleberry hand pump and NB tubing. I tie a rubber band on that tube end, then pump the smaller breast a little more intensely and that seems to be working in evening thing out.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon