Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry please help

Hi I am interested in The noogleberry pump but I have few questions before I buy. Is the pump operated by hand, can you have it manually? If so does your hands hurt when you use it? I read that few hours a day is recommended but I can't imagine pumping for even half an hour by hand. I had manual breast pump and my hands were numb after 20 min after pumping. thanks

Yes, the pump is operated by hand, but you only have to squeeze it a few times (maybe a dozen or so) to get the desired amount of suction. Then you're done pumping. You can see a photo of a noogleberry system with the white hand pump here.

Thanks Erica, do you use it? I would love to buy it now and use it in two months I just had my implants removed and I will need to heal first. Thanks for the link

I haven't done any NBE (natural breast enhancement) for a few months now. Not really discouraged, just lazy, I guess.

If I were you, I'd decide how long to heal and then wait another month or two. Remember, you're applying suction, almost a vacuum, over the breast and the last thing you'd need would be to reopen an incision. Some people over-pump and burst small blood vessels making the breast look like a gigantic hickie. And that's easier to do when you're first starting and don't really know how the Noogleberry will react to what you're doing.

Personally, I used to over-pump turning everything bright red and leaving a big red circle where the cup pressed against my chest. It took a day for the red to fade and 3 or 4 days for the red circle to vanish. But did that stop me from over-pumping the next time? Heck no. Then I read about the pump and release method many here use and tried that in combination with not over-pumping. If only I had the discipline to do anything consistently so that I could blame my lack of appreciable results on the system rather than on myself.

I don't know if this is common, but when I was using it for several hours continuously I found the suction "leaking" after a while and had to give the pump another couple of squeezes every 15 minutes. Of course, with the pump and release method, you're letting air in after 10 minutes then re-pumping after a minute or two, and that would take me maybe 5 pumps.

But don't worry, there's no way I could see anyone developing Popeye sized forearms from the pumping, no matter how long you use it each day or how much you have to re-pump.

To be honest, there were only two difficult aspects of the Noogleberry. First, trying to figure out what cup size to get (I think they seem to run small), and second keeping first cup from falling off while trying to get the second cup on.

I bought mine on eBay from a listing directly from the Noogleberry company. It arrived from England in about a week or so with no muss or fuss. I liked the security of the eBay Buyer Protection policy.

Good luck and please let us (ok, me as I have more curiosity than a cat) know how things go.

Thanks Erica I will wait few months to get the pump for sure. Last thing I want is to re open my stitche now. Big Grin I think i may use the progesterone cream I know I am low on it in my system, I will get a test done and check the levels. I bought some breast massage devices from eBay cause my doctor wants me to start massaging them in few weeks. I am so happy to remove my dd implants I became very sick from them immunity issues but now I am left with almost nothing, but I do like their shape tho. I will let you know for sure what I will do. Have you grown from nbe? I guess for me it won't hurt to try, I am not putting too much hope but why not try? Thanks for the quick reply.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xevwl8_..._lifestyle

Here is a GREAT video about the NB! Now you can see it "in action" Wink

Oh wow, thanks Chris, so do you have to continue pumping or you just leaved them like this. I can't wait to heal from surgery and buy it.
Thumbs Down 

As a lawyer would say on a courtroom trial show on TV "asked and answered". You pump until you get the amount of suction you want then you stop.

It's the opposite of blowing up a balloon. You puff and puff until the balloon is full, then you stop. After the balloon loses some of the air, you puff a little more to refill it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon