Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

greetings boobie lovers - my long intro and program ideas

Well hello all! My name is Heather, I'm a long time lurker of the NBE forums, and thought it finally time to introduce myself.

I'm (I think) a somewhat complicated boobie case. I'm currently 25 years old, about 5'5, 135ish lbs. My bra size is currently a 34B, but it's really the shape of my breasts that bothers me. They're tubular / underdeveloped (same thing, right?), and very different shapes from one another. The shape is that.. my right boobie is more normal, but the left one has no 'underboob' at all.. ie tubular. They're both 'snoopie-boobies' though. Sigh!

I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 16 (..we figured there was a problem when I hadn't gotten my period at this point..), and have been on BC pills ever since to get my period to come. So I'm currently still taking Microgestin FE and get at least a light period every month now.. better than nothing I suppose.

My interest in NBE came as a result of incredible stress after making the decision to get breast implants. I've always been embarassed of my misshaped tubular breasts (I'm sure I don't have to explain this embarassment to y'all), and had decided to get them 'fixed'. I paid the $500 deposit to book the surgery and everything. Sad

Then, after a lot of sleepless nights stressing about the surgery, spontaneous crying fits due to battling the decision, and a lot of soul-searching to wether I could have plastic surgery or not.. I knew I couldn't go through with it. Long story short.. that's how I found out about NBE. I'm a big believer in herbal remedies, and treating your body right and it will take care of itself back. I'm very excited to get started, get to know you fine people more, and get / give support as much as possible. This forum has a great community IMO Smile

So.. here's my program and reasons for each part, that I think I'm going to follow to help my boobieness:

1. PM pills - first 15 days of cycle
- I was worried I was estrogen-dominant due to the PCOS, but after a basic hormone test, my estrogen came out low! ( 82 pg/ml to be specific ) So hopefully this will help with that.

2. Saw Palmetto pills - every day
- I have hirsutism from my PCOS.. I get extra hair growth around chin, nipples, and belly button areas. This leads me to believe I need an anti-androgen.. and my testosterone is a little on the high side.. hence the decision for this choice.

3. Noogleberry - every day
- I haven't ordered this yet, but I'm seriously considering it. Especially after seeing Anastasia's case and swearing that Noogleberry is what helped with the tubular-ness, I think this may be necessary in my program to get good results.

4. Progesterone Cream / pills of some sort (???)
- Still haven't decided if this is a good idea or not (thoughts?), but I was thinking of adding PG cream.. from what I've read I understand that it's good to up progesterone on PM off days, i.e. days 16-28 of cycle. Thoughts anyone? Smile

Ok this post has gotten way too long. Glad to meet you fine folk and I'll post pictures (if i can bring myself to do it!), and measurements and whatnots soon!

Since you're on BC, maybe you can try taking nothing but PM pills all month, except on your period. If it works than you won't need any of that other stuff, except maybe the saw palmetto for androgens. It's definitely seems worth a try.

Thanks for the help! So I'm supposed to take PM pills during my 'active' pill days since I'm on BC.. not just days 1-15 like I see others doing? This stuff is so confusing!

Yes, women on BC usually don't cycle PM. MydreamisGcup, IdreamofD, and Jiberish's wife all grew very well that way. It doesn't seem to work for absolutely everyone, but what does? When it does work, it seems to work extremely quickly.

Thanks for the help, I'll have to look into this more.

I'm even considering now going off of BC for a few month while I start my boobie program. I'd hope that doing something like cycling the estrogenic PM with a PC may still bring me my period every month.. hmm...

Not to mention I've been taking BCP for.... wow, 10 years straight now.. maybe it's time for a break. I hate relying on a pill. >_<

Got my Saw Palmetto pills today! Made a tea with one capsule just to check it out... it was actually pretty tasty with some honey ^_^

It's weird having a pill bottle in my apartment now that says 'For men's prostate health' or something similar, lol. I'll have to hide it when anyone is over before they ask questions... Blush

What do you ladies suggest as the recommended dose for SP?

The bottle (idk if different for men) says 3 capsules a day, which equals about 1750mg.. or an 'intensive routine' as they call it, which is about 3500mg.. seems like a lot.

And still waiting for my PM pills and cream, and noogleberry. So excited to get started!!!! :3

Greenbush users following the recommended program take 9 caps of 575 mg a day. That's unusually high, but plenty of people take 6 caps of SP, which usually adds up to 3 or 4,000 mg. The great thing about SP is that it's almost impossible to take too much. Some people claim it causes cellulite, but it doesn't happen to everyone, and it's probably due to an indirect rise in estrogen.

Hi sweets2925,

Did you already start your program?

I was in the same situation that you do about breast surgery and i decided not to it as well. Back then i began to search information about NBE, and i took PM for about six months and some other herbs like SP, licorice and wild yam and breast massages with volufiline. It did not work for me Sad just a little and temporary swelling. So i started to lose all my hopes and considering platic surgery again... :s Till i found this forum with so many successful relates and the case of the japanese women Smile So i'm about to start a new program, this time with more information, and i'm pretty sure that it's gonna work Smile The first step is positive thinking and believe!

I'm waiting for my PM six months supply for the first 15 days, and i'm gonna take SP every day and fennugreek and Prog cream on days 16-28. I'm also considering to add goat's rue, collagen, L argine and glutamine. I would like to try noogleberry but as i have a roommate i think it will have to wait. lol

(10-08-2012, 01:05 AM)Leila Wrote:  I was in the same situation that you do about breast surgery and i decided not to it as well. Back then i began to search information about NBE, and i took PM for about six months and some other herbs like SP, licorice and wild yam and breast massages with volufiline. It did not work for me Sad just a little and temporary swelling. So i started to lose all my hopes and considering platic surgery again... :s Till i found this forum with so many successful relates and the case of the japanese women Smile So i'm about to start a new program, this time with more information, and i'm pretty sure that it's gonna work Smile The first step is positive thinking and believe!

I'm waiting for my PM six months supply for the first 15 days, and i'm gonna take SP every day and fennugreek and Prog cream on days 16-28. I'm also considering to add goat's rue, collagen, L argine and glutamine. I would like to try noogleberry but as i have a roommate i think it will have to wait. lol

Hey Leila! I've started taking SP so far.. the other items are still in the mail (and can't get here quick enough!!)

I'm sorry your NBE program didn't work before, but like everyone seems to say, I think it's about finding what will work for your body. I'm curious, how'd you decide to take PM again? Think it will work better this time cycling it with the PC? I've read from a lot of people that'll really help the PM do it's job!

Yeah I can just imagine a roommate coming home to that.. 'umm what are you doing? :o'.. 'just noggling!' lol.

Good luck on your program! You'll have to keep me updated.. we're starting with this about the same time, and we can go through it together Smile Positive thinking, always!

(10-08-2012, 06:14 AM)sweets2925 Wrote:  
(10-08-2012, 01:05 AM)Leila Wrote:  I was in the same situation that you do about breast surgery and i decided not to it as well. Back then i began to search information about NBE, and i took PM for about six months and some other herbs like SP, licorice and wild yam and breast massages with volufiline. It did not work for me Sad just a little and temporary swelling. So i started to lose all my hopes and considering platic surgery again... :s Till i found this forum with so many successful relates and the case of the japanese women Smile So i'm about to start a new program, this time with more information, and i'm pretty sure that it's gonna work Smile The first step is positive thinking and believe!

Hey Leila! I've started taking SP so far.. the other items are still in the mail (and can't get here quick enough!!)

I'm sorry your NBE program didn't work before, but like everyone seems to say, I think it's about finding what will work for your body. I'm curious, how'd you decide to take PM again? Think it will work better this time cycling it with the PC? I've read from a lot of people that'll really help the PM do it's job!

Yeah I can just imagine a roommate coming home to that.. 'umm what are you doing? :o'.. 'just noggling!' lol.

Good luck on your program! You'll have to keep me updated.. we're starting with this about the same time, and we can go through it together Smile Positive thinking, always!

First i was considering to take BO, but i emailed medplex, the company from UB, asking them some info about the quality of their product and they didn't replied till now. Humm strange.... So after nights of research i decided to give a try to PM again, but this time cycled with Fennugreek and PC, and adding to the program SP, goat's rue and PM cream as well. And the other supplements that i've already refered. Respecting the hormonal cycle and gradually adding dosages and supplements. The first time i took PM some girls from other forums had seen better results when they gradually added the dosages.

Good luck on your program too! And let me know your progress through this journey Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon