Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BIOVEA PM Cream and Capsules on sale!!!

Hi girls!
I've reached my goal. A very full C. And as all my clothes started to become too tight on my boobs and I don't want to buy everything again but two sizes bigger I want to stop my program and sell the rest of my capsules and cream.

I have:

2 bottles of the BIOVEA PUERARIA MIRIFICA BREAST CREAM II Generation (unopened, sealed, expiration date 08/2013), Price on BIOVEA: 29 Euros per tube (great stuff, I have wonderful results from it).

My price: 30 Euros for both.

And I have:

2 bottles of the BIOVEA PUERARIA MIRIFICA 500mg 100 capsules (unopened, sealed, expiration date 04/2014) plus one which is opened but almost full, same exp. date), Price on BIOVEA: 23 Euros per bottle.

My price: 24 Euros for all three.

Plus postage and packing (I don't know what it'll cost but I'll find out).

I can send you photos of every item if you want.

XOXO Portia

Congrats on your growth. Not looking to purchase, but I'm happy to hear Biovea worked for you, I am using it and seeing good results. I am aiming for a D cup.

You will probably need a maintenance dosage to maintain your breasts (maybe 1/3 or regular dosage). Are you sure you want to sell?

They could shrink down if you just cut off your program. I would wait and see first.

Hi Portia,
I would be interested in the capsules if you still have them? Thanks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon