Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cellulite

I think part of the reason I've developed so much cellulite is because through NBE I've slowly become estrogen dominant. My cellulite just came back full-force even though I've been doing everything to take care of it. So it looks like I need to balance my hormones again before I can finally get rid of this unsightly mess.

I have to say, this is one of the reasons why I am scared to start taking PM pills. I am worried about cellulite developing. I never used to have any at all but in the last year or so I have flabby thighs and dimpling. I HATE IT! I am pretty fanatical about what I eat etc and look after my skin etc, but my concern is that the cellulite issues will creep up on me over night. Did anyone experience this or can you see i happening and are able to halt it?!

For mine, it creeps up practically overnight. But I don't see a lot of women experiencing this extreme side effect like me, so it's probably only this bad because of my estrogen dominance. You could take maca with your pills to help keep your hormones balanced. I'm guessing women with balanced hormones for NBE don't see too much extra cellulite, and as long as you're balanced, dry brushing should help keep it at bay.

This cellulite cream's got some pretty good reviews if you want to try it as a preventative measure:
http://www.amazon.com/Extreme-Intensely-...QYCZ9ALJLI

Thanks Doll, I hate looking at links as I am a product junky and can get carried away! But that does look good. I am planning on running again, so perhaps this is the right time to start PM.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon