Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where do I start?

I'm 18 and have always had the same underdeveloped tubular breasts since elementary school. I'd always thought that though they looked odd that they were done growing and that this was what I was going to have my whole life and that I could do nothing to change them. But recently I found that I have Oto-Palatal-Digital Syndrome, one of the effects being underdeveloped breast tissue.

Now my question is, since my problem seems to be hereditary is there anything I can do to get bigger breasts?
Where do I start? :/

I was thinking of talking to my doctor and see if I could start taking estrogen, but I'm not sure about the effects. If anyone has any success stories or anything to help me I'd appreciate it (:

Greenbush.net

their herbs have been working for me, 1.5 inches in four months

I personally feel that massage would be the best appropriate option for you but i would still suggest you to contact with doctor first. He will give you the better idea.

Good Luck...

Hey EndlessSky,

are you really sure you have OPD-syndrome?
Because I think that's something what is in most cases diagnosed right after birth?
I don't know a lot about the OPD- yndrome and why it engenders tubular breasts but in many cases tubular breasts are caused by too little progesterone (just a theory but I think it's true)..
Hm anyway in my opinion you can always improve your breasts, but before you start with any herbs I suggest you to do a hormone test (at least an online test, like dr.lee's test) to avoid upsetting your hormones!

Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon