Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

RapiBust *New Breast Enhancement Product*

hey any updates defmaybe?

(08-09-2012, 02:57 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  hey any updates defmaybe?

Not loving this product. Not totally negative, I think my size may have increased the smallest bit but it is breaking my girls out so I'm going to take a break from wearing them tonight.

I need to wear them for two more nights and I will have used up all the product. I don't anticipate much difference, lol!

These past two weeks I have noticed a very small change on the bottom of the breasts, perhaps more shadow? Hard to tell. I'll update more when I'm done with the product and compare pics I took. :-)
Rainbow 

(11-09-2012, 03:07 AM)definitelymaybe Wrote:  
(08-09-2012, 02:57 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  hey any updates defmaybe?

Not loving this product. Not totally negative, I think my size may have increased the smallest bit but it is breaking my girls out so I'm going to take a break from wearing them tonight.

I need to wear them for two more nights and I will have used up all the product. I don't anticipate much difference, lol!

These past two weeks I have noticed a very small change on the bottom of the breasts, perhaps more shadow? Hard to tell. I'll update more when I'm done with the product and compare pics I took. :-)

Sorry to hear that it broke you out like that, do your breasts itch as well, or is it just bumps? But that's also great that there's fullness increase I guess you could say. And I'm so glad you took pictures, did you also take B&A measurements aswell? Good luck, and at the very least you got a lil something out of it and in only 2 weeks to Big Grin

Quote:Sorry to hear that it broke you out like that, do your breasts itch as well, or is it just bumps? But that's also great that there's fullness increase I guess you could say. And I'm so glad you took pictures, did you also take B&A measurements aswell? Good luck, and at the very least you got a lil something out of it and in only 2 weeks to Big Grin

My breasts were feeling very dense heavy throughout this week. Itchy on some days. Keep in mind though, that I'm still taking PM and using the volufiline cream. (Sorry I couldn't do an objective experiment lol... I need boobies!) I'm one of these TINY girls who can't gain weight and has a BMI of around 18, so I notice every little curve, shadow, you name it. Been doing this for 2 years now and even had a fat transfer done and still am not a full A. Sooo frustrating!

My measurements are generally between 32.5 and 33.25, (underbust 27.5") This week they've been closer to 33. I don't really trust the tape though because well, you know how it doesn't always represent what's really going on.

I think this product might work if you purchased a ton of it, but I don't have the $$ for all that. If I see a drastic change in these next two days I'll totally retract that statement though! Big Grin

Well here for my progress report. My chest is a roller coaster!! Between 104 and 109cm! As for the itching?? Holy Crap!! it is driving me crazy! am using some aloe to take the itch away, But one night I ended up sctatching myself and wow!! was that a mistake!?! now I have scabbing and even more itching. also apply neosporin in the morning after shower seems to help a bit. Will stick it out with Rapi, as well as trying out the hypno that I saw on the other boards. See ya out there!
Rainbow 

(13-09-2012, 05:53 AM)Rapi Experimenter Wrote:  Well here for my progress report. My chest is a roller coaster!! Between 104 and 109cm! As for the itching?? Holy Crap!! it is driving me crazy! am using some aloe to take the itch away, But one night I ended up sctatching myself and wow!! was that a mistake!?! now I have scabbing and even more itching. also apply neosporin in the morning after shower seems to help a bit. Will stick it out with Rapi, as well as trying out the hypno that I saw on the other boards. See ya out there!

Omg so your back and forth between 40" and 43" thats so amazing. How many inches were you before using RapiBust? And sorry about the itching, try Eucerin Anti-Itch Cream.

Thank you Emily! My start size was 38AA and with the roller coaster am a small B-B, as for the itching and pimples (DO NOT SCRATCH!! It will spread!!) as I found out (Stupid) used diaper rash cream and repaired most of the damage in 3 days so far. Think I will just use half a pad on each breast and keep a close watch on my girls. Also have been using hypno, got that "tingle" back. Thanks so much for turning me in that direction!! Another free site
http://www.warpmymind.com/ Has got some cool stuff on it. Happy Growing!! Will keep ya posted
Rainbow 

(17-09-2012, 05:16 AM)Rapi Experimenter Wrote:  Thank you Emily! My start size was 38AA and with the roller coaster am a small B-B, as for the itching and pimples (DO NOT SCRATCH!! It will spread!!) as I found out (Stupid) used diaper rash cream and repaired most of the damage in 3 days so far. Think I will just use half a pad on each breast and keep a close watch on my girls. Also have been using hypno, got that "tingle" back. Thanks so much for turning me in that direction!! Another free site
http://www.warpmymind.com/ Has got some cool stuff on it. Happy Growing!! Will keep ya posted

No way you can an B-cup, I'm 39" and a G-cup so at 43" your at least a J-CUP!! :O :O :O Omg your girls was be huge! And I can't belive it was with RapiBust! Eeeee you make me wanna get it now!!! Big Grin I'm so happy because I got a check coming for me soon too! And oh em gee thanks for the website! I'ma check it out now! And kk

Lol Emily!! Thanks for the mind twist! Sadly I am only a Bcup so far. The reason for the confusion I guess is because of my size. I am 6' tall and bout 180, and athletic build (Swimming for 20yrs. competive) had me at an AA cup most of my life and a shoulder size of a Mack truck LOL.I am that typical V shape from shoulder to waist. The good news is that I am holding now at 108cm. Not dropping anymore!Big Grin Have also gone to half pads and the itching and pimples have gone down. I love those hypno files!! Soo, just 15 more cm. to go till I have what I want!! Yeee Haaa!!!!

Happy Growing!!
Constance

Yeah the lats you get from swimming would have a big result on the tape measure.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon