Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pm and progesterone

Hey girls,
I just wanted to tell you my experience. I tried PM with no results for 2 months. Then I started using the progesterone only birth control pill and the next month I grew one inch after a massive lutheal swelling. I was 91 cm bust and I went upto about 94 cm. That is a little over an inch of growth.

The lesson: I was progesterone deficient, low estrogen and even lower progesterone, so adding estrogen did nothing for me. But by increasing both, I saw growth.

thanks for sharing that! congrats on your growth! over 1" in a month is amazing!

were you still on PM when you started the BCP? if so, did you cycle PM while on BCP?

Great you have finally gone and experimented with Progesterone pill. I don't know why most nbe'rs are so reluctant to try phyto progestins but will be so carelessly willing to collect up the strongest phyto estrogens.

Just baffles me...

lled34aa - Yes, I used PM and then I added the progesterone only pill and I do not cycle PM.

tibetan - I totally agree with you. I tried using only progesterone cream and I did not grow from it alone. I have also used the progesterone pill alone without any phytoestrogens and I also did not grow from it. I obviously need both to get growth.

I can't believe the difference I see and feel. Too bad there is a debate wheather PM is permanent or not. At least I will enjoy it while it lasts.

I think you will attain results as long as you do it a long time and never starve yourself. The memory of the fatty storage stays!

So you ARE able to take PM with a progesterone based BC without cycling?? I have the Mirena IUD (progesterone based) and was thinking if it was possible to use a PM cream without cycling. Interesting. If it is safe, how long is it safe to use the PM cream? One month....two....three max and then do a liver cleanse?? Please, anyone tell me what ya'll think. Thanks.

Cousinrose

Do you mind sharing what pill and cream you used?

Thanks!

I tried herbs but it didn't work for me so I'm thinking of trying progesterone pills/ cream. Did anyone have any side effects such as pimples?

(27-02-2013, 09:12 AM)rosyposy Wrote:  Cousinrose

Do you mind sharing what pill and cream you used?

Thanks!

Hi CousinRose! I too would like to know what you used. I'm a tad weary of BC pills from a bad personal experience on Yasmin. Never say never though! Congrats on the growth! Big Grin

Hi CousinRose,

I'm on PM + BCP as well and planning to add progesterone to my progress.

I'm currently taking the PM with no cycle, plan to take 3 weeks of PM and 1 week of progesterone in a later time.

Which brand/product you using?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon