Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

how to do NBE with herbs without gaining fat on butt and thigh ?

I dont dare to take herbs and BO because i have gained fat on my butt and thigh after taking fenugreek , taking herbs and BO raising your estrogen hormone so the fat will come to the butt and thigh.I have changed to noogle berry but i wish i could use herbs and BO without gaining fat in butt .The fat in butt is really difficult to be removed .

Pm cream on the breast 3 times a day. Can't control herbs.

Hm, I'm not sure about how to prevent growth there. It's different for everybody. I've been on herbs for months and have still had to WORK to get growth in those areas (and even then, it's only muscle growth, not even fat at all). Although I did experience a HUGE difference in cellulite, and dry brushing is slowly helping get rid of that problem. =_= Try a fatty acid oil for massage. I use Flaxseed oil, and it's got Omega 3's, 6's and 9's. Over time, the body will gain fat in that area. A lot of women also use Evening Primrose Oil and Borage Oil. look into the different types of topical oils and creams and see which might help you best.

i dont know if i gain fat or muscle in this area but i think it's fat ,and i started to have cecullite too ,before taking herbs i dont have cecullite ,after taking herbs i started to have it on my thighs and may be also butt

You could always buy some shapewear for your hips/butt/thigh area to keep it nice and trim while you use herbs. Maybe something like this. Also, start dry brushing with a natural bristle body brush to help prevent cellulite.

I think it is possible to do HBE without gaining fat on the butt and thighs if you know what herbs cause you to gain weight in places other than your breasts. But this is trial and error. Like many other women on this board I found SP caused me to gain weight all over, esp. on my hip/thighs. I have been able to almost get back down to my pre NBE weight but cutting my SP dose wayyy down, eating smaller meals and exercising more.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon