Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

unable to ejaculate

hi all I have been taking fenugreek and saw palmetto for a couple of months now I have had small buds starting under my nips and lots of tenderness which is awesome bu I also have been having difficulty ejaculating I was wondering if anybody else has had similar problems and if so what is causing it

I'm not a doctor, but maybe this is related to playing with your hormones...? I've heard that there are similar problems for men who take propecia, as it suppresses testosterone, which is an important hormone when it comes to regulating sex drive.

Confused, a lot of gym rats use fenugreek to raise test.

0_o

(01-08-2012, 09:27 AM)jiberish Wrote:  Confused, a lot of gym rats use fenugreek to raise test.

0_o

There was a whole thread on this subject a ouple of weeks ago:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12362

thanks panty mae

(31-07-2012, 06:51 PM)boobies Wrote:  hi all I have been taking fenugreek and saw palmetto for a couple of months now I have had small buds starting under my nips and lots of tenderness which is awesome bu I also have been having difficulty ejaculating I was wondering if anybody else has had similar problems and if so what is causing it

I'll strt by stressing that I don't know the answer to this, but here are some thoughts for what they are worth:

SP blocks the conversion of T into DHT so it should have no direct effect such as you describe, a far as I know.

When you say that you have difficulty, do you mean that simply nothing happens, or that you physically 'need' to, but something is blocking it and/or it is too painful? If it is the latter, I have a theory which may or may not be relevant -
FG is a prolactin stimulant and causes temporary swelling which has been thought to be part of that process. FG is also reported to increase libido and/or boost T production.
My theory is that FG actually acts to dilate blood vessels and the other reported effects are a case of mistaken identity, as it were. Now, I can conceive that if the blood vessels 'down there' get too dilated and swollen, it could actually constrict the urethra and and cause difficulty passing anything for a while.
As a side issue, Goats Rue which is also supposedly a prolactin stimulant has that same sort of effect on me, in that it causes prostate swelling and exactly the same problem in passing anything. Hmmm.... thinking about it, I wonder if the FG is acting to swell your prostate?

As I say this is all mostly speculation and you must draw your own conclusions.

I seem to be having a huge hard ons but the feeling is there like I need to ejaculate and it just doesn't happen

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon