Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava?

Hi!
I'm in the middle of checking out the Brava website.
I've heard people say it left big rings on their breasts though. How do you prevent that? Huh
Do you have to continue use once you reach your desired growth?
How much can your grow? Can you gain 1-2 cup sizes?

I have worn the Brava for 14 weeks now and have gained a full cup size so far, the size stays even after a day of missed time. I had nursed so I was a deflated almost B cup (gaps in 34 B bras), but now I fill my 34 Bs, some are too tight, and I can wear some 34 Cs. I only have red rings for an hour or 2 after taking off the brava in the morning, they are completely gone after that. In the beginning the rings stayed longer because the skin was irritated more, but my skin has gotten used to the system and I don't have any problems with redness or iritation. Hope this helps. I have spent hundreds of dollars on supplements and other suction devices that never worked for me. Brava was the only thing that gave me back my breasts after nursing 6 children.

Thank you!!
I won't be able to use Brava for while though, I don't have 10 hours to give. Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon