Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek seeds vs sprouts vs tablets

Information 

Hey guys! I have never tried the tablets before but instead take 5 tsp of the seeds before I go to bed which I have def noticed can give a fullness although can be slightly uncomfortable at times and they can sometimes make u go to the toilet, I've switched to sprouting the seeds and eating them which isn't as unpleasant as you would think, I eat approximately 20 of the small sprouts which don't seem to upset mug tummy... Has anyone tried this method or would you suggest using the tablets? Are they more beneficial?xxxx

I use the pills and haven't noticed any ill-wanted side effects. Although I just take them that way because it's so easy to do, which makes me a lot more committed to my NBE (I think if I had to go through too much trouble I would get discouraged and quit too easily). I've actually never heard of anyone eating the sprouts before!
Lightbulb 

I just thought it would be a more natural approach and you would get more goodness from the actual plant, I actually read about it in a herbalist book. They had suggested to eat the sprouts and make tea from them, just wondered if I was wasting my time or if anyone knew which would give you the most desirable quantinites of estrogen etc for to see a growth? Does the capsules contain powdered seeds or do they contain concentrated values of the "good stuff" fenugreek has to offer? If it is the powdered seeds it would save everyone a whole bunch of money xBig GrinBig Grin
Wink 

I have some interesting info on the fenugreek, the capsules (according to holland and barrett) are just powdered fenugreek, which you could buy in a store and take yourself? I'm still not 100% so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon