Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Greetings From Planet Empty-Bra

Rainbow 

Hello everyone! Big Grin

I'm not quite sure where to start!
I want my body improved.
That is, my body's perfect hourglass figure.
Bigger boobs, bigger butt, & a tight center.
I naturally have a smaller waist, though I'm not sure that my boobs and butt are even.

Okay, so I'm not great at sticking to one thing for a long time, I get impatient and think it's not working, and then I quit. I need to stop that...

So I've decided I need to get my lazy butt up and start working towards what I want, rather than just dreaming about it.

I'll try starting up a routine for my breasts, as well as some kind of routine for my butt- and my thighs, I want toned if not smaller thighs.

I think I'm gonna make a thread in wherever off topic stuff goes and just put random beauty tips or tricks I may try so everyone can check out and maybe try for themselves? I don't know yet.

Okay, here's the thing... I'm just in high school... Please, no crap about how I need to just wait and my body will develop. I want bigger breasts now (as for my behind, that's a different story for later).

Genetic background (that I know of): I don't know a lot of my relatives. I do know that my mom has very large breasts, and most other female relatives on that side of my family is small. I don't think I have giant breast genetics, but they're a larger than the others. So I kind of hit the middle.

Anyways, I came here to work on my boobs, and that's what I'm gonna do. Sorry if you think I need to wait until I'm 20+. I'm ready to start now. Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon