Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek and contraceptive implant advice xx

Wink 

Hi guys!!! Randomly stumbled upon this site so totally new to this. Im kinsie, 28 from Scotland and am currently a year into my 3 year contraceptive implanon implant, ( this being my second implant) I have not taken a period in over 3 years until today :s I have been taking fenugreek, I have been sprouting and eating the seeds/sprouts and fenugreek leaves on and off for nearly 7 months now, but for the past month I have been taking roughly a handful of these seeds for NBE, I missed 2 days of taking them and today I realised I had taken a period?? I also have experienced a more notacable amount of hair loss which I'm not sure is related to the implant or combined use of implant and fenugreek?

Firstly, does anyone know if the use of fenugreek would be responsible for my surprise/unwanted period?

Secondly, is taking fenugreek sprouts orally a good way for NBE? And is it a safe option? How much should I take as I am unsure how much of a dose I should take?

And finially, how long should you use this for a permenant change in size? It seems to fluctuate with me?!?

I appreciate all suggestions xxxx

(30-07-2012, 10:05 AM)Kins Wrote:  Secondly, is taking fenugreek sprouts orally a good way for NBE? And is it a safe option? How much should I take as I am unsure how much of a dose I should take?

As far as I know it's only fenugreek seeds which help with NBE. There's no value to NBE in eating the sprouts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon