Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NB advice on sizing (I have read the sizing chart already!)

I'm a full 32B/ small 32C, which according to the sizing chart says I should use medium cups. I'm thinking of just getting the large cups because i have wide and full boobs.

what are the differences between suction power, how it will fit, etc.?

Also, is it worth getting the airlock?

Hey boobquest2012,

I'm new to the noogleberry club (I've only been noogling for about a month or 2). I started NBE as an 36AA/34A (not too sure about that) and began with medium cups that I bought from a friend. I quickly moved to large cups, within 3 weeks. Given that you have larger breasts than me I recommend buying the system with the large cups and buying one medium cup, if you'd like. I get more swelling with the large, probably because the domes are wider and bigger. I don't have an airlock but I've read that its useful for snoogling.

The mediums would be way too small! I had a full A that I couldn't even fit into that cup.

I'm using the larges now, but even I almost fill up the cups (with an A cup!). I would say that the minimum you should use is the large, but even that might be too small.

If you're comfortable enough to send a picture of your breasts to the company, they can tell you for sure what cup size you should be using.

I am a super flat a and started off with the contour large. I've read that people change cups too fast starting with the medium or they were too small ever for an a size chest. Your best best is just to go with the large or extra large.

Hint: Before I ordered the cups I took a measuring tape and found something the same size of the cups and put in on my chest to see if it would fit and have enough room to grow. I want something that would last.

Hope you find the cups that fit your chest and are happy with it.

Thanks for the replies!

I decided to get larges to start, hopefully they won't be too small.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon