Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just Received my PM

I had just received my order of AinterolHerbs PM 500mg capsules. I am very excited, yet very nervous, I had taken this product once before although at 1000-1500 mg a day for several days and quickly responded with impotence and numbing before regaining few days later. I am going to be taking 1 pill a day till i notice effects then perhaps 1 pill every 2 days for a month till my body adapts to it then move to 2 pills a day when ready.
What are your experiences with PM and if it gave any issues such as one I had mentioned how did you continue to function.
I am so very excited and I owe it to all the wonderful people on here who are supportive, truthful, and great people in general. Men, women, trans, thank you.

I am a straight male who just desires the feminine features in life. Hard to explain but just feel male inside but female outside and would like that to show.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Rainbow 

lol omg!!! at ur smile in the photo, ur too excited! But good luck with PM, since your a male I don't believe you have to cycle but remember it's still the strongest phytoestrogen known so yea start low and if you see progress from tht instead of ramping up and getting unwanted side effects. do a cleanse for a week and continue ur dosage. when i took PM the first time ever I had fullness then I tried another brand and it was so strong that is messed up my cycle. so be careful and happy boob growth hun, keep us posted

oh and also since ur a guy, quick tip is you add an aromatase herb you'll see better results since its ur on body producing estrogen

Thanks Smile yeah i dont really like my smile but i think it was decent in this one. I have an overbite and it makes my smile look goofy to me lol.
Will keep posted, doing this completely in secret for now, not ready to tell people who should know before I do anything to know just yet. Thanks for the advice and support Smile

omg no ur smile is really cute!! Big Grin lol and no problem hun! Hope you get great growth Wink

I.think.the pink.lipstick helps it.out lol
and.meeeeeeee too nervous how.the gf will.react once growth occurs but I.got to.do.this for.me been hiding.myself.from.myself for 26 years time.to let it free and not worry bout the bad timing.
Smile really.enjoy.your blog by the way
Rainbow 

(27-07-2012, 12:22 AM)Tiffany314 Wrote:  I.think.the pink.lipstick helps it.out lol
and.meeeeeeee too nervous how.the gf will.react once growth occurs but I.got to.do.this for.me been hiding.myself.from.myself for 26 years time.to let it free and not worry bout the bad timing.
Smile really.enjoy.your blog by the way

lol i wanna try pink lipstick but none of the shades matches my complexion so I stick to fiery red lol and well have people here who accept you so YES do what makes you happy but also do talk to her because she deserves tht and thank you hun, im gunna keep it up to date with NBE info

I will tell her eventually just a very tough decision. I know she'll leave even if she's supportive and I'd rather hold the burden then give hurt to.others
I'm.not ashamed but its shameful as well to tell not just someone but your gf who.you wish to marry o want to be and express my feminine side in a physical way. I used pearl pink in that pic has a hint of shimmer in.it love it just wish I could pass as female in my face lol I'm horrible at makeup

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon