Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello Everyone

I have been a lurker for quite some time but have finally decided to participate in this beautiful forum.
All of you brave individuals have inspired me to be who I am.
I am a 26 year old caucasian male from st. louis. In 2010 found Natureday and gave it a shot out of sheer skepticism and it worked. Stopped immediately and after 2 years of pondering I decided to dive head first in the deep end. Over 2 years I have not been able to get my mind off it or allow the desire to leave my heart. My gf will quite possibly hate and leave me but its a choice i'll have to make and live with if she is not accepting.
My main goal is to feminize my body. I have ordered Natureday breast soap and Pueraria Mirifica for feminization. Also picked up some Super Goat Weed (name i always have found hilarious lol) with Maca for hopeful halting of any impotence and libido damage PM may do. I do not mind if PM decreases my size but I'd still like to function.
I have spent months just browsing this forum and reading all sorts of stories and seeing all the pictures and each picture I just feel jealous and envy that you beautiful people are so free to be who you are, and some who have wives who support and encourage opposed to neglect and push away like many I'm sure would.
You all have encouraged, inspired and influenced me to follow my mind and heart and develop the breasts I dream of having. God Bless you all and thanks for the advice and responses some of you have already given in previous posts.
Tiff

I know I've already spoken with you and you've been here a while, too, but still, welcome! Glad you can use NBe to finally be yourself. Good luck as always! Also, is Super Goat Weed the same thing as Horny Goat Weed? I've been thinking of trying it again to help with my libido (birth control messed it up last year, not NBE). I took a libido pill last year to help, although I don't think it had enough of anything to do too much. It just had small doses of maca, horny goat weed, etc., and though it did do something, it wasn't enough to keep buying it like that. ^^; I'm curious how the herb works on its own, since maca didn't help me and only gave me acne, ick.

It's so great that this website is here to help all of us like it has. So many people have achieved so much with help from this site, and it's amazing that it can help people like yourself finally do what makes them happiest.

:thanks.again Smile
Super is.same as horny just more potent but has maca in.it
Maca is a natural testosterone booster so for women it is usually only used for exercising to increase results although I have heard maca is used due to.its ability for butt growth which I am.using it for which seems to be working

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon