Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I am Scared to Use Breast Pumps?

Does it hurt? I hear about many negative side effects? is most of it true and what should I expect if I start?

hey hun, i was the same before and when i started using the NB and it has taken me 4 months of using different lotions and different cups to get the hang of it. with the NB ( noogleberry ) it is a hand pump so you are in control of the pressure, and can build it up over time.

I found it frustrating for the first few months because I got lots of red dots, but I now dont get these, as i use lots of moistriser and i am more used to it.

I want to try the brava, but am sticking with the NB for a few more months.

if u want to ask anything, ill try answer best i can, there is also the noogleberry forum to go to.

of course there are other breast pumps such as the bossom beauty etc too.

What side affects are you talking about? I don't think there's one that definitely happens to everyone...there's a chance it might not happen to you.

It doesn't hurt if you don't overpump, and if you use a lot of lubrication. Your breasts might get sore in the beginning though, until they get used to being stretched out.

mankind has been cupping 3000 years before christ. Even if it shouldn´t help to grow bigger breasts the tissue fluids will circulate much better again which is a big plus on the health side, I´d say.

I don't think breast pumps should hurt you, but I've known some women complain about their nipples being stretched by the pump, which they didn't want.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon