Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

just starting out...

Hey guys!

I'm new here, I've been lurking for a couple weeks. I'm ready to start my NBE routine but I'm kind of confused when it comes to which vitamins to start out with and the dosages.

I currently take fenugreek capsules. 3,000 mg's a day. I have them from when I was breastfeeding and wanted to up my milk supply.

Another question I have is about wearing bras. I've heard that you shouldn't wear a bra to bed and that heavily padded bras restrict the boobies, preventing growth. This seems like kind of a no-brainer but it's what I'm used to so I'd like some input on that as well!

I measured my bust and I'm 31.5 inches Sad
I'm 5'4" and around 110.

Any feedback is appreciated! Thanks so much!

Hey! From what I know of NBE (and I'm still quite a noob as well Smile ) Fenugreek is a good start but most programs have other herbs and vitamins added to it to make it more effective, have a look in the 'Personal Programs' section for some inspiration. It is well confusing though.

With your bra question I personally would say sleeping with a bra on can't be too beneficial for boob growth (and mainly isn't it just way too uncomfortable?) as well as padded bras but I don't think the difference is huge.
Rainbow 

Try adding Red Clover or another phytoestrogen. You can take a look through the PP section to see what girl your bra size is doing to to grow. Try massaging with a breast enhancement cream as well.

And I like sleeping in bras, they support my breasts during the night and also keep my breasts perky. I think it contributes to growth aswell, but don't quote me on that part.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon