Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Disappointed after 20weeks BRAVA

(08-10-2012, 03:42 AM)Suspiria Wrote:  
(07-10-2012, 07:29 AM)mesusuana Wrote:  
(07-10-2012, 03:18 AM)Suspiria Wrote:  Have you tried taking a hormone test? Maybe your hormones are not what they should be, and so no matter how many hours with Brava, they may not be able to grow due to a hormonal issue.

I would look into taking a saliva test for your hormones just to see if everything is within 'normal' range. I say this only because you don't seem to be responding to NBE, so perhaps it's something else that needs to be addressed before NBE can work.

Thanks Suspiria,

I don't know if I should do a hormone test because my period is normal, and I don't want to go to the hospital to do the test... Do you know is there anyway to test the hormone at home? Thanks a lot

Yeah I definitely wouldn't go to the hospital either to do it. Here's an at-home kit that someone posted on these boards previously. I haven't tested my hormones in a few years so I'd like to use this soon as well.
http://zionpharmacy.com/hormone-saliva-testing/

This is the site I recommend. Its cheaper than most and you get an extensive panel. They will read you your results at no extra cost. Thanks for reposting this.

Also, I had concluded a while back that pumping/ brava type devices only help WHILE the breasts are growing. If they are not currently growing, you will most likely see swelling or temp results.

So if one is not currently at a state of growing, these devices won't do very much. I hate to think this as I pump every now and again but when I had my growth spurt, It was before even owning these devices. It was so easy and sudden. This is discouraging to me but that is what it seems like.

It seems to be very disappointed..

breast augmentation houston

Thanks everyone. I hope you all have a good result with all the methods.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon