Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does NBE work for deflated weight loss boobs?

Question 

Hi ladies.

I've recently lost a lot of weight and went from a super full G cup to a flat D cup. My breasts look like old ladies, they wrinkle when I lie down Sad They're still large but EMPTY - no volume at all. All of the fat is at the bottom. I want my boobs back to their pre weight loss glory. The loose skin bothers me the most, so I really want to firm and fill them back up. Will NBE work for me? Any suggestions?

I am currently taking SP (to block excess androgens) and PM (for growth). Started on Friday. x

Rainbow 

G-Cups oh my!! lol ok NBE should definitely help you. Look into breast creams as those really help with volume and filling. Also, if you plan on losing anymore weight maybe hold off on NBE until you lose all the weight you've wanted to

Do you have any suggests for creams? I've tried so many expensive firming creams and serums with little success. I am pretty much at my goal weight, but could lose another 10/15lbs.. I don't want my breasts to deflate more so I started NBE before they're non existent prunes lol.

I personally used Bestacked with great results. Theres also NatureDay and MoButta Cream. Also if you start NBE and then lose weight your boobs will probably still go down. Because fat is being lost so its couterproductive. Thats why its best to start after your weight lost.

But in the mean time instead of starting a full blown NBE Program you can rub Flaxseed Oil on your breasts while you lose any weight you want to maintain what you have and fill your breasts. Flaxseed Oil is really amazing for breasts growth!!!

Massage, massage, massage! This will put fullness back into your breasts by increasing circulation throughout. Also, loose skin is always a problem with weight loss. Try something to firm the skin on your breasts and tighten them back up.

Try an AHA lotion on your breasts. It gets rid of dead skin cells and helps tighten the skin. I suggest rubbing it on your skin twice a day (unless your skin is sensitive, then cut back to once a day, preferably at night). It's commonly used to tighten the stomach after dramatic weight loss. I personally used it to tighten the skin under my chin and get rid of my double chin (with great success). I've read great reviews about Alpha Hydrox, but I use Neutrogena Multi-vitamin lotion and have still seen great results (although I'm sure Alpha Hydrox will be much stronger and show much better results).

Also, many women have turned to suction devices such as Noogleberry to help plump up their breasts. I haven't used one so I can't say from experience, but look into it, many girls seem to love it.

Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon