Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress over a year.

Hello everyone!

Its been a year since i started nbe. Last june i started pm. Went through many ups and downs, missed periods, quit, switched, etc.

But after nb, pm, sp, fg, and maca/ not knowing which worked best, i can safely say that my breasts have definitely gotten larger and fuller.

Right now im experimenting with pm, taking 500 mg daily as a dietary supplement- not going for the cycling. Im 22, not on bc, weigh 52 kg, and about 5"3 inches in height.

South asian background with a small breasted family lol.

If anyone has any ideas about pm
Or any suggestions, please let me knowSmile

Right now its just pm and hair vitaminsSmile

Also id like to thank everyone , especially isabelle for all her help! Couldnt have done it without you Smile!

<3

Do you keep measurements?

how much did you grow in the past year? i am southeast asian/ family of small boobs too and lemme tell ya, it's been a struggle! i managed to grow 2.75" in 2 years though.

i am also taking PM, but at a higher dosage than 500mg a day.... though i guess it also depends on the brand's purity and potency. what PM brand are you using now and have you tried many different brands?

Jiberish ; nah, no measurements. But i used to be a 34 A and now Im a full 32 b Smile

Ive been on ainterol pm
Only. Reason i was doing 500 mg was cuz i was not planning on cycling. But now cuz of lump issues and period issues ive decided to stop pm for a month, wait till i start nuvaring again, then start pm.

Tillthen im going to take red clover and fg cuz people seem to have grown from that. I will also massage with flaxseed oilSmile

i am not questioning the fact that you had grown, but i thought a 34A is equivalent in cup size to a 32B?

lol! you are right, i am sorry! i meant to type 34 B Smile!

thanks for the edit lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon