Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progesterone cream and BC

So i take a birth control pill that doesn't give me periods. How do I cycle Progesterone Cream? I don't know when I am in any of the phases

I currently take FG, SP, and WY and massage.

If your birth control pill doesn't give you periods it must be progesterone based. I am using that type of birth control pill and I don't want to use PC cream with it since I think I would overload my body with progesterone. Are you still having symptoms of progesterone deficiency on this pill?

Yes, I do use a progesterone based birth control. I didn't really consider this when thinking of cycling progesterone. Now I don't know if I should take Progesterone Cream at all haha. Any advice on this would be great, like if natural progesterone cream is different from progesterone birth control.

I definitely wouldn't use a progesterone-based BC pill AND PC. That'd be too much progesterone for your body. I'd either drop the PC or stop BC while on your boobie program.

In a related question, do you guys have any idea if progesterone cream will interfere with the effectiveness of the combined birth control pill?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon