Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fat Transfer using the Brava System

[/size][/font]I am new to this board and was wondering if anyone has used the Brava system with good results. Especially after having implants removed. I just had silicone implants removed 12 days ago. My ps suggested leaving my breasts heal for 6 month and the then doing fat transfer using the Brava system. I have asymmetrical breasts and implants are no longer a option in my life. I feel really good since the explant. If anyone has experience with the Brava System please let me know your results. What size you were and what you acheived with brava, how long ago it was done and how much you retained. Not asking for much as I.

you should look in the "breast pumps/suction devices" section on this forum for posts from brava users. i am currently using brava but i'm not doing it inconjuction with fat grafting. also, i've never had breast implants.

If you don't mind me asking . . how long have you been using Brava and what kind of results are you getting.

Hi CyndiLou, I had my implants out a few months ago, along with a fat graft. All of the fat is basically gone now, which I was not prepared for. I've heard that there can be good results, but it really matters what doctor you go to. I thought that I was choosing a good surgeon. I did a lot of research on his reputation online, and after my surgery did not go as he promised I tried to post a negative review and I found out why his rep is so good: because I literally was disabled from posting about my experience!! Wow. I've been noogling now and I'm seeing very modest gains - maybe just a bit more fullness after doing this for two months. I REALLY hope your experience is better than mine! Please keep us posted Smile

Here's what one woman did.
http://www.breastimplantsupport.org/show...p?tid=8954
Might be an option.

i've completed 18 weeks of brava. so far my breasts measures about 1" larger after the swelling goes down than when i started. i think i'm a very slow responder though. there are other women who gained 2" in 20 weeks.... but then there are still others that lose everything after they quit wearing brava. i plan on wearing brava for as long as a year if possible and am hopeful that my growth is/will be permanent.

i also take other supplements to help aid the growth (PM, gelatin, goat's rue)

good luck!

Hi no more implants. Did your ps do the fat transfer at the same time your implants were removed? My ps told to wait 6 months for the breasts to heal and then we will start brava to expand the breasts and then do the autological fat transfer. He will take the fat from the places that I gain it first and lose it last. (belly, thighs) He said if he was to do the transfer at the time he removed the implants that the fat would just turn to oil and leave the body, the fat cant be put in the same pocket that the implants were in. He trained under Dr Khouri in Florida (the developer of brava system) How long ago did you have your implants out? Mine will just be 4 weeks tomorrow, so I have 5 months to wait for the transfer.

lled34aa. . Do you plan on doing fat transfer after you are done expanding with brava or are you using it as a stand alone procedure.

Hi girls I am in the same boat as you just had my silicone implants removed and I would love to do something about my breast to get them more fuller. I don't think I can use any suction device until my scar are completely healed. I guess the last think I want is stretchy scars. I read you can't use the brava if you have scar more than 1 inch. Any advise would be very appreciated

Hi ineedamiricle . . . My ps said the breast have to heal for at least 6 months before Brava can be started. Also my ps didn't say anything about the scars. He was the one that suggested we do the Brave system in 6 months.

How long has it been since you had you implants out? I am really looking forward to this procedure. The next 5 months can't go fast enough for me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon