Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

plans that have worked!

Hello everyone! Right now I'm researching different herbs and massage techniques to incorporate into my new plan. I've been taking Fenugreek and Sp for a couple weeks, and I realize that this isn't enough to see results. Anyone who has been doing the same plan for awhile and has seen results, tell me about it! I would love to know which herbs and how much of each one you take! I'm new to this blog and I'm so excited to hear about what people have done to see results! Even if you didn't see results with your plan, please reply, I would love to know if this actually will work because right now I'm feeling kind of hopeless.

Have a look in the 'Personal Programs' bit of this forum to see some people's success stories... I agree though it's really hard to keep up with all these different people and different plans and different combinations, I wish there was just an easy solution recipe. But everyone is different and I think you really need to try out a lot before you find something that works for you. It's kinda exciting in a way though, it's like we're all trying to find a magic boob potion recipe Smile

The Personal Prgorams page really is the best page to look. It'll take a lot of reading to learn what you should really be doing for your body. A lot of it will depend on your body's hormone levels (I lost the link, but try looking up symptoms of estrogen deficiency/dominance, etc.)

I started out on your plan. FG and SP for about two months before I added Red Clover. So you may want to try adding either that or Hops, they usually seem to go together very well. However, if you're estrogen dominant, you'll want to look into progesterone cream or something of the like to get your progesterone levels higher than your estrogen levels.

Every plan has worked for at least one person, but it all depends on what YOUR body responds to. It may take time and trying a few different things before you find your personal solution. Good luck!

I took fenugreek too! I would say that fenugreek doesn't always work on people, depending on how you react to herbs. But I have taken saw palmetto, and milk thistle (picked it up at Whole Foods) and saw an inch of progress. I stopped though, and probably would've seen more increase had I continued. I also bought fenugreek extract and massaged my breasts morning and night, while I took the pills.

(19-07-2012, 07:10 PM)krpl42897 Wrote:  I took fenugreek too! I would say that fenugreek doesn't always work on people, depending on how you react to herbs. But I have taken saw palmetto, and milk thistle (picked it up at Whole Foods) and saw an inch of progress. I stopped though, and probably would've seen more increase had I continued. I also bought fenugreek extract and massaged my breasts morning and night, while I took the pills.

you take milk thistle as a part of NBE? I thought it was used as a 'hormone cleanser', as in something you take between the herbs to balance your hormones out... but if it worked as part of it I might try adding that to my program then, still have some left over Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon