Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava - wind down or stop dead?

Hi all, I guess this is a question for Brava graduates. Does it make any difference how you end your Brava wearing session?

I'm not sure whether I should keep on doing the maximum time and suction then just stop wearing it, or if I should gradually reduce it?

I've read that people that don't complete the 10 week cycle can sometimes end up loosing breast tissue because they stretch the breast without giving it a chance to create new tissue, so my thinking is that if I keep stretching it to the max right up to the end the extra swelling may work against me and be more baggy than necessary? It is after all how many of us mothers ended up here in the first place I guess.

On the other hand, even if the surrounding tissue is a tiny big baggier would this be noticeable, and also, if swelling = growth time then keeping it going to the end would surely maximise actual growth which is what we're trying to achieve.

Thoughts anyone??!

not a brava graduate but i do have thoughts on this.

i think you should do maximum time for maximum growth, but don't do really hard suction towards the end if you're worried about sagginess. that way you're not stretching out the skin anymore than it already has, while still creating as much opportunity for the breast tissues to grow as possible.

hope that makes sense. if i just have the brava on with smartbox, it's just maintaining enough suction for the domes to stay on. i usually suck out the air manually to get better swelling. i plan on wearing brava for as many hours as i can, but the two weeks before stoping brava, i'll just not suck the air out myself.

also, i don't think a week or two of extra skin stretching will result in noticeable sagginess of the breasts.

Hi. Yes I think you're exactly right. I did that for the last few days. I had intended to carry on a bit longer but life suddenly got in the way so I stopped. I measured at 24 hours later and have a 2 inch gain! Will have to wait and see how it goes from here.

Emmab,
That's a great gain! Congrats ~ I hope you keep all of it Smile And I hope that I will have gained as much when I finish in 2 weeks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon