Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gingko Biloba on NBE?

I have seen and read from other nbe forums that we should also take an element that helps the herbs circulate properly on the blood

For Blood Circulation (choose one):

1: Gingko Biloba 2: Cayenne Fruit 3: L-Arginine

any thoughts?

Judging from that list you've been reading the body thread on BHM Tongue
Yes people say that those 3 things increase circulation, while researching GB to find a good dosage for NBE it became clear that most of the testing done on GB was for the purpose of finding treatments for Alzheimer patients. Most of those studies only used at most 360mg. However, Isabelle brought up an interesting point about the lack of information on exactly how GB impacts your brain and it's possible negative impact on the hypothalamus, the part of the brain that is responsible for several things - namely the secretion of hormones.

Cayenne supplements are also supposed to increase circulation. But I don't know too much about its effects just that eating Cayenne peppers can cause indigestion, so if you choose Cayenne make sure you get the supplement. As for L-Arginine, it increases blood flow because it is converted into nitric oxide which causes blood vessels to open wider for improved blood flow. L-arginine also stimulates the release of growth hormone, insulin, and other substances in the body. But Wahaika informed me that it can increase testosterone, not sure since I've never taken it. Mainly because I have allergies, one doctor even thought I might have developed asthma as a result. Point is L Arginine can worsen allergies.

According to Isabelle, cinnamon would be another option as it also increases blood circulation. I think I'll be trying it out soon.

GB is by far the best of the three.

The whole arginine NO thing is partially a myth. You need very large dosages if taken orally, at which point it usually causes stomach distress before you get the effect.

Also the growth hormone increase was only shown when directly infused into the blood stream.

Wahaika, how much GB is ideal for NBE?

I think that the best one is made by Greenbush. It comes in the form of an extract. Use it as directed, or maybe double.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon