Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My surprise

This site and the members are wonderful. Adult, respectful and caring. I am so happy to have located NBE Fourm. My thanks to all here for the kind words given so freely to help others. I have ready the many topics and experiences of others.
Before I knew about NBE I had been taking fish oil, soy, selenium and cinnamon. My blood pressure had been very high for a short time. I am fit but need to lose 20lbs. After one and a half years I noticed my nipples looked different. I just noticed it and never thought a lot about it. My nipples were more fem looking, flat across and raised in the middle. This change never stayed but only had that appearance occasionly. Then I noticed it again and I ask my g/f if my nipples looked different? She blew it off.
That change became constant and I started on line research. I eventually found this forum. I like the idea of growing breasts and have not been this happy in along time. My goal is to have the well defined shape and nipples but not with a bra.
I bought FG PM and SP. I did not want to lose the ability for the heterosexual relationship I have with my future wife and I knew that fighting male hormones was going to be difficult. I took one SP and two FG twice a day for two weeks and it was showing results. Then I wanted to try the PM. 500mg is used for maintance so I added it to my SP ang FG. Two days and no difference no problems. The third day I took 1500mg in the evening and none in the morning. I do not know what happened but the next evening I had enlarged tremindancly. Not what I felt I should do to accomplish my goal. It was truly scary.
Right now I have growing pains and have had small lumps under my nipples that spread. I am changing my BE and stopping all herbs at times, even for two days. My
areola are pleasingly large and I think my goal is possible. I think I can grow very large nicely shaped breasts but popular culture will not except it.

(09-07-2012, 04:22 AM)Blaine Wrote:  This site and the members are wonderful. Adult, respectful and caring. I am so happy to have located NBE Fourm. My thanks to all here for the kind words given so freely to help others. I have ready the many topics and experiences of others.
Before I knew about NBE I had been taking fish oil, soy, selenium and cinnamon. My blood pressure had been very high for a short time. I am fit but need to lose 20lbs. After one and a half years I noticed my nipples looked different. I just noticed it and never thought a lot about it. My nipples were more fem looking, flat across and raised in the middle. This change never stayed but only had that appearance occasionly. Then I noticed it again and I ask my g/f if my nipples looked different? She blew it off.
That change became constant and I started on line research. I eventually found this forum. I like the idea of growing breasts and have not been this happy in along time. My goal is to have the well defined shape and nipples but not with a bra.
I bought FG PM and SP. I did not want to lose the ability for the heterosexual relationship I have with my future wife and I knew that fighting male hormones was going to be difficult. I took one SP and two FG twice a day for two weeks and it was showing results. Then I wanted to try the PM. 500mg is used for maintance so I added it to my SP ang FG. Two days and no difference no problems. The third day I took 1500mg in the evening and none in the morning. I do not know what happened but the next evening I had enlarged tremindancly. Not what I felt I should do to accomplish my goal. It was truly scary.
Right now I have growing pains and have had small lumps under my nipples that spread. I am changing my BE and stopping all herbs at times, even for two days. My
areola are pleasingly large and I think my goal is possible. I think I can grow very large nicely shaped breasts but popular culture will not except it.

Hello there.
I do not know much about NBE but from my readings I know that cinnamon increases progesterone and decreases testosterone production. maybe that's why you are getting the feminine shape. I'm not sure about the dosage too.

but I'm going to try cinnamon too in my regime Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon