Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

new NB user

Hi everyone, been lurking for a few weeks. I decided to go ahead and try NB after reading good reviews here. I think I got some growth after 3 weeks of 30-60min/day.

Ahem. No need to be shy so here are boobie photos. Top one was 3 weeks ago before my first noggle. Bottom was taken today before I noggled. I don't get much swelling and my measurements fluctuate day to day... but I think they're fuller to the touch and the photo comparison definitely shows a difference.

I'm not greedy, just want to fit into my A cup bra! I'm tiny in general and always has been. I have no idea what size I'm at right now. My underbust measures 26.6" and 28" around the bust. Anyone want to help me out here?

A bit of background.
Height: 5'
weight: 85lbs

Medications: 50mg Spironolactone for adult acne. Been on BCP for acne and period regulation on and off or 10 years. Stopped a month ago for good.
Herbs: Maca and Vitex to try and get my cycle back after going off BCP. No luck yet...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon