Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

From a 32B to a 32D

Thank you for taking time to respond Smile
I finish mine yesterday , I wish you all the best and success in your exams .
Rainbow 

@Nora

thanks! Big Grin

ok, so I would recommend you take a stronger phytoesterogenic herb, like red clover, butea superba, pueraria mirifica, etc. and also adding a progesterone herb also, like chasteberry. This is assuming you've taken a hormone test and everything is normal though. Keep massaging and exercising aswell, to keep the blood circulating. There's alot of other things you can try aswell. Hypnosis, RapiBust, Noogling, Topical Creams etc. All of this can definitely give you the best bust ever.

Anyone ever use these patches?

Click

I wonder if it's like RapiBust?

From their own listing ad it's not at all like RapiBust. It's basically topical application of phytoestrogens in a patch instead of a cream.

It's an interesting idea to be sure, but it's also a unique one to just it as far as I can tell.

And RapiBust as well remains its own unique idea too...

Oh yea I understand that, I meant if it works the same, you apply it at night and just leave it on and you see growth. I like the idea of using a patch instead of herbs and cream. And because RapiBust doesn't use hormones you could probably use bothe RapiBust amd this patch[/b] at the same time instead of taking pills and creams. That'd be great.

Hi Emily, I am new to this and I have been searching a couple of days and I m getting confused so I hope you would be able to help me. I would love to start on the NBE program but I jus dont knw where to start . Should i order PM first , or all those pills u mentions (how to get them) . N when or how should i start eating them , could you explain all this to me here like how to begin , pls help . tq =)
Rainbow 

(22-11-2012, 01:49 AM)hopefully Wrote:  Hi Emily, I am new to this and I have been searching a couple of days and I m getting confused so I hope you would be able to help me. I would love to start on the NBE program but I jus dont knw where to start . Should i order PM first , or all those pills u mentions (how to get them) . N when or how should i start eating them , could you explain all this to me here like how to begin , pls help . tq =)

Hey hun happy thanksgiving!

Here's a post on the 10 Perfect Combos I came up with for breast growth. It's an amazing guide for newbies and the more experienced to look through. And here's another post I made of some supplements that women can take for breast growth as well. And finally, a post about how to start a NBE program.

These should help you get started in the direction but just quickly wanted to add that, PM or other phytoestrogen is a personal choice for you. I had a bad experience with PM so I tried out the phytoestrogens but I'll be trying PM again pretty soon but as a cream. But if you choose either PM or other phytoestrogens you should always take other herbs such as Alfalfa, Chasteberry, Collagen, and other vitamins and minerals.

I actually stumbled upon a humble a few minerals not paid attention to in NBE that much that could potentially be a game changer for me. But I'm going to keep it hush! Shhhh! lol And for the when to take them you can check out my thread in the Personal Program section, in my first post I explain when a women should take which supplements. This is from my research though so others might have differing opinions but I think this is a great way to begin. Also hypnosis is a great addition to any NBE program. There's alot of hypnosis tracks you can look up as some tracks don't work for some people. I'd start with the RockMelon Ringtone though, it generally gives great results.
Rainbow 

I swelled to 40" last night! Big Grin I feel like I might be able to make that End of the Year Goal after all! Really hope I can! When my PM powder gets here I'll be able to make my breast cream and use that while I move. Oh and also, because of my move I probably won't be able to get on here regularly, my new apartment is waiting for internet. I haven't moved yet but I'm just letting you guys know in case y'all don't here from me for a while in December.
Rainbow 

I've swelled up to 40" again tonight! Big Grin I know that all this swelling will eventually lead to growth and I'm very excited for that! I took some Cinnamon for blood circulation (non NBE related) and my breasts swelled up fantastically while I was doing some massaging! Big Grin I've also been looking up some things to incorporate into my new breast program and I've narrowed it down. But I'm still keeping my options open... I'm super stoked that I'll most likely be meeting my end of the year goal, especially after that period of stalling I went through! One of the things I think is greatly contributing is the great positive attitude from listening to hypnosis, it's kinda relaxing (also I've been talking to this really hot guy lol he keeps me Big Grin no matter what).

“Gossip is just a tool to distract people who have nothing better to do from feeling jealous of those few of us still remaining with noble hearts.”

― Anna Godbersen, Splendor

---

ETA: My Baby Oil massages are really great! They seem to really been helping...

Rainbow 

So it's Day 5 of my Nov-Dec cycle! I've been taking my colon cleanse, 800mg of Chasteberry, 10mg of DHEA and also my gelatin! I want my receptors to be good and responsive for when I add Red Clover, Butea Superba and the Alfalfa. I'm currently waiting on my order of PM to create a boobie batter, I want to order some phytoestrogen cream to mix into my mix but I won't be able to do that until Dec. So I might use a small bit of PM now and leave the rest for when I get the cream and can create my mix.

I haven't gone to the store so I haven't picked up anything new for my NBE. I've just been using herbs, going to start back on hypnosis tonight.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon