Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

From a 32B to a 32D

All the best for your bio report dear!

And my measuring tape says I've grown 1cm in 2 days of using flaxseed oil massaging. First time it is showing up on the tape. Anyone who hasn't already own a bottle of FSO, GO GET IT NOW.

SO, EMILY LORETTA THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING, YOU'RE AN ANGEL!! Smile

I use Holland and Barrett's FSO, comes in a 17 fl oz bottle and costs me only 15USD from where I live, twice - thrice a day and I just spam!

Also listen to RMR, noogle and just received my Easy Curves, doing it for 2 days too!

At first I was so resistant to internal solutions like herbs/PM, but I might consider that a few cycles later, until I finish all my current supplements. (Random supplements like multi vitamins and collagen and vision booster etc) WHOOHOO Big Grin
Rainbow 

lol thanks, I hope I do good on it too! I'm so glad FSO is working for you!!!! Hows Easy Curves working for you? Is it lifting your bust? And also try xtremme boobster and binural beats for breasts enlargement as well! They both work wonders!

Hi Emily
I note you say you may use gelatin on 16-30 of your cycle. Have you used it before or will this be the first time?

If you've used before, is it gelatin capsules and how did you find them in terms of growth & success?

Hi Emily, sorry forgot to say, but I'm thinking of red clover - how successful do you think this will be, what made you choose this herb?

I've decided to try a herb as I've lost my fullness in my breasts, which I had kept for nearly 7 weeks, so I'm feeling really really low at the moment, and cos FSO doesn't seem to be working for me, I'm not 3 weeks into using it, so I thought I may try a herb now (I've never tried herbs before and thinking of red cover as my first one, but not fully 100% sure yet)

Thanks, and good luck with your herbs cycle

On the bottle of flaxseed oil it always says to use it within 8 weeks of opening and to keep it in the fridge. Do you guys follow that or does it not matter since you're not taking it internally?

I've done it only for 2 days so far and while doing it I feel the strain in my arms and chest. I'm hoping to achieve more fullness, or at least more muscle up top.. Will keep you updated! I'm only 21 and have quite small breasts, 32B, so they are still quite perky as of now!

As for the xtremme boobster and binural beats I can't seem to find them so I'll stick to RMR and blake talks. Just that I hardly have time to sit down an hour a day to listen intently to my ipod. Sad

I didn't notice mine had a 'use within...' time on it, but I noticed it said to keep it in the fridge. I don't keep mine in the fridge, and I personally don't think that it matters if you use it after this time cos you're not taking it internally, and I won't be throwing mine away after 8 weeks!! - I also use other topical creams, etc (not NBE stuff) after they best before/use by date and nothing happens to me. Not sure what others think about this, but please decide for yourself if you want to use it after this time, and if you do, stop immediately if you notice anything untoward.
Rainbow 

@dj

Yea I took Gelatin before, but I can't say how well it was for growth but I know its a great supporting herb for NBE.

I've never tried Red Clover so I can't say to much about it. After I try it out I'll better be able to give a review though. And actually thanks for reminding me, I'm going to update my cycle chart.

Day 1- 7
Nothing!

8-15
Red Clover, Alfalfa, Butea Superba, DHEA, Gelatin, Booby Stacked

Day 16-22
Chasteberry, Gelatin, Aguaje Powder in Protein Shakes. Flaxseed Oil
Red Clover, Alfalfa, Butea Superba, DHEA, Gelatin, Booby Stacked

Day 23 -30
Gelatin, Flaxseed Oil

I'm basing this new chart off the hormone levels in the body during a womens cycle.

During Days 1-7 [when a woman is on her menses] the hormones are leveled and balanced [for the most part].

Days 8-15 estrogen levels in the body begin to rise

Days 16-22 progesterone levels in the body begin to rise

Days 23-30 hormone levels begin to drop in preparation of the menses

So ignore my first cycle chart I posted everyone!

[Image: 350px-MenstrualCycle2_en.svg.png]

Thanks for your reply, djt-d. I didn't think it would matter either since we're not using the fso internally, but wanted to see what you guys were doing. I haven't tried it yet, but I mixed in the powder from some pm capsules into the fso.

Sunnydayz - you're welcome

Emily - My health store in the UK doesn't stock gelatin, so may be I'll have to look around for it. Which shop/online store do you get yours from? Is it in a capsule form?

Thank you also for providing the levels in our bodies during cycles - that's really good info - thank you

Thank you again for your much appreciated helpSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon