Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Avoid any soy product when taking BO/BB/UB?

Hi gilrs (and guys)

I just read a post and it said avoid soy when taking BO, because it contains phytoestrogens (with will make estrogen)

So should I avoid any soy products? like soy as meal, soy milk and tofu????

And since estrogen will conflict with BO, can I use progesterone cream wih BO? They both are progesterone ......

Thank you in advance~Big Grin

From what I've read, one is supposed to avoid all soy products when using BO and should not use herbs alongside it, the reasoning having something to do with phytoestrogens. I'm not sure about the progesterone cream, but I see no harm in pairing it with BO.[/align]

(06-07-2012, 02:36 PM)Sauterelle Wrote:  From what I've read, one is supposed to avoid all soy products when using BO and should not use herbs alongside it, the reasoning having something to do with phytoestrogens. I'm not sure about the progesterone cream, but I see no harm in pairing it with BO.[/align]
Thank you so much~!~~ I'm gonna throw my soy milk away lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon