Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

dream breast system

Was wondering has anyone tried this? can't find any real reviews on it Big Grin

http://www.dreambreastsystem.com/

Hi adrianna,

In general I've had little or no success with online hypnosis or subliminals although I do keep hoping. In part, I seem sensitive to the accent of the hypnotist.

If you try this, please post your experiences. Thanks.

Good luck

Well I was thinking about buying it but it's expensive so I thought maybe if other girls here want to try it we could buy it togheter, the original price is 90$ but if there are like 5 or more girls interested in it we could get it for 15 bucks or so..if anyone is interested please let me know!

I've googled Dream Breast System (DBS) but have only found their sites. Not a single user review. But it's new, so who knows?

Their site offers a free downloadable trial, but doesn't say how long the trial is - 2 weeks, a month, 2 months? Anyway, why not try the trial before sending them $90 to buy the system?

By the way, how did you find DBS in the first place?

I believe the trial is one week, I actually know about the DBS system before even finding this forum when I first started my NBE adventure I planned on doing hypnosis and while searching for hypnosis stuff found the DBS also found stuff like the Blake Talks...I've read here that hypnosis has worked for some and since it's summer and I have more free time I want to try it, so I was thinking about doing the Blake talks and the DBS...If more people were interested in the DBS we could get it like for basically nothing so if it didn't work it wouldn't be such a loss

The more I read posts and threads on this site, the longer my list of things to add grows! Adding this! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon