Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NB can be used to protrude nipples

I, like many women have flatter nipples, and wish to have larger, more protruding ones. One evening while noogling I decided to hook up one of the tubes to a small funnel, and left it on for about 10 minutes. I was so surprised it worked! So I did a little more research about training your nipples to protrude. You can order little gadgets on line that basically tie at the base of your nipple to hold it into that position, but I found simple clear elastic beading string to work, then taping the two ends to my breasts so they don't come untied. The cool thing about the clear elastic is you can wear it without seeing through your shirt, so you can always have that hard nipple look. Sounds crazy I know, but I will give updates to track my progress.

Already seeing great results. After one solid day of, what I call "nipple trainers" being worn, my nipples will stand out at least 3 hours after I take them off.

I have already had to switch to a funnel with a larger tip to make room for my larger nipples. I had to cut the tip off the smaller funnel and hotglue it onto the tip of the larger so that it would fit the tubeing of my NB. I tend to get a little sore like back in my breastfeeding days, but it's worth it when my hubby says" wow! What are you doing to those things to make them so perky, I love it!".
After doing much reading on the internet and no one has any hope to offer those of us with flat nipples, I will continue to give updates because we all want hope to think we can change something we don't like, otherwise we wouldn't be on this website :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon