Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

L-arginine or L-tyrosine/UB/bc pills

I've heard great things about L-arginine and breast growth but I'm not sure if it'll affect my bc pill. I'm planning on taking my UB with the l-tyrosine on Sunday, but I wasn't sure if I should switch out the tyrosine for the arginine...?

I am planning taking UB with L-tyrosine when they come in as well~!

But now I am just a little bit of confused what is the L-tyrosine for? And how about L-arginine...?

Are there any difference between them in the case of breast enhancement? Which one should I take?

I'm just about to start my journey and I have tons of questions lol.

Awesome!

Well I know that people take l-tyrosine (or probably l-arginine, as well) for their temperature. I'm guessing that you know that your temp has to be at about 98.4-6, so people take that and it supposedly raises it.

I will say that my temp seems to go down during my period, but other than that it's pretty normal Smile

I read a thread on this girl who had better results when she took her UB with the tyrosine, and so I decided to do the same when I started.

I think the arginine serves the same purpose in terms of temp increase but I'm not sure...that's why I wanted to know which was better for boob growth or if they were about the same Tongue

Can anyone answer these questions? I wanna know~~ Big Grin

(04-07-2012, 03:46 PM)kira1117 Wrote:  Awesome!

Well I know that people take l-tyrosine (or probably l-arginine, as well) for their temperature. I'm guessing that you know that your temp has to be at about 98.4-6, so people take that and it supposedly raises it.

I will say that my temp seems to go down during my period, but other than that it's pretty normal Smile

I read a thread on this girl who had better results when she took her UB with the tyrosine, and so I decided to do the same when I started.

I think the arginine serves the same purpose in terms of temp increase but I'm not sure...that's why I wanted to know which was better for boob growth or if they were about the same Tongue

Haha kira it seems we have the exact same question! Waiting answers~~~~~

(04-07-2012, 08:35 PM)angelfanciesyou Wrote:  
(04-07-2012, 03:46 PM)kira1117 Wrote:  Awesome!

Haha kira it seems we have the exact same question! Waiting answers~~~~~

Both are part of the amino acid chains.

The L'arginine bottle I have it said use for blood circulation!!!

According to WebMD:
L-arginine is used for heart and blood vessel conditions including congestive heart failure (CHF), chest pain, high blood pressure, and coronary artery disease. L-arginine is also used for recurrent pain in the legs due to blocked arteries (intermittent claudication), decreased mental capacity in the elderly (senile dementia), erectile dysfunction (ED), and male infertility.

Some people use L-arginine for preventing the common cold, improving kidney function after a kidney transplant, high blood pressure during pregnancy (pre-eclampsia), improving athletic performance, boosting the immune system, and preventing inflammation of the digestive tract in premature infants.

L-arginine is used in combination with a number of over-the-counter and prescription medications for various conditions. For example, L-arginine is used along with ibuprofen for migraineheadaches; with conventional chemotherapy drugs for treating breast cancer; with other amino acids for treating weight loss in people with AIDS; and with fish oil and other supplements for reducing infections, improving wound healing, and shortening recovery time after surgery.

Some people apply L-arginine to the skin to speed wound healing and for increasing blood flow to cold hands and feet, especially in people with diabetes. It is also used as a cream for sexual problems in both men and women.

How does it work?
L-arginine is converted in the body into a chemical called nitric oxide. Nitric oxide causes blood vessels to open wider for improved blood flow. L-arginine also stimulates the release of growth hormone, insulin, and other substances in the body

My Tyrosine bottle said nothing, use per MD... so based on WebMD, it said
Tyrosine is one of the amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein. The body makes tyrosine from another amino acid called phenylalanine. Tyrosine can also be found in dairy products, meats, fish, eggs, nuts, beans, oats, and wheat.

Tyrosine is used in protein supplements to treat an inherited disorder called phenylketonuria (PKU). People who have this problem can’t process phenylalanine properly, so as a result they can’t make tyrosine. To meet their bodies’ needs, supplemental tyrosine is given.

People take tyrosine for depression, attention deficit disorder (ADD), attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), the inability to stay awake (narcolepsy), and improving alertness following sleep deprivation. It is also used for stress, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), alcohol and cocaine withdrawal, heart disease and stroke, ED (erectile dysfunction), loss of interest in sex, schizophrenia, and as a suntan agent and appetite suppressant.

Some people also apply tyrosine to the skin to reduce age-related wrinkles.

How does it work?
The body uses tyrosine to make chemical messengers that are involved in conditions involving the brain such as mental alertness.

-V

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon