Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

23 years old and I think I have underdeveloped breasts

Hi everyone,
I'm here because I'm 23 years old and I suspect I may have underdeveloped breasts. My mom also has small breasts too, however she fits into a 34B and sometimes even a C cup, so not that small actually. All of the other women in my family are probably C cups or small D's. I'm at the point where I absolutely hate my body. Despite my boyfriend saying he likes my boobs how they are sometimes he pushes them together (I'm sure to make them look bigger Dodgy). He's totally against implants. I just keep thinking that its not fair that I was given this body with these small breasts.

Here are my pictures so you guys can see what I'm talking about:

Side views
[Image: 89b214ad.jpg] [Image: 2eb133df.jpg] [Image: 3d885b2e.jpg]

Front views
[Image: 22c8fc40.jpg] [Image: 22c8fc40.jpg] [Image: 3e069244.jpg]

Unfortunately I have the type of body where when I gain weight NONE of it goes to my boobs. So now I am stuck with a thick midsection and flabby thighs, but no boobs!

I'm hoping its a hormone imbalance so that maybe it can be corrected. I'm currently on birth control (Lo Loestrin Fe), just switched from Zovia because I think it was causing heart palpitations. I also have some thicker, dark hairs coming from my nipples and about once a month or so I sprout one on my chin. So basically, I'm starting to look more and more like a pubescent boy Sad I would love to try a progesterone cream, but I'm afraid of the effects it will have on my body since I'm on birth control. Can anyone give me some advice on this?

Also, I know this might be kinda silly, but could poor diet have prevented my breasts from growing to a normal size? I was always very skinny until age 18,19. I'm wondering if my lack of body fat caused me to have no breasts. I have always had a poor diet. I eat mostly pizza, pasta and shrimp. No vegetables, meat, fruit, milk, etc. I just started eating chicken maybe a few times a month starting about a month ago. If I were to start eating healthier do you think my breasts would just be normal??

Thank you for any help you guys can give me!

Hi!

I have to first compliment you on your body - I think you look amazing so I would believe your boyfriend for loving you as you are. I don't know if they're "under-developed" as such... as I thought only those in multiple cup sizes were tagged as so. eg AAAAA to AA. I am one of these!

Judging from what you wrote about your diet, and my experience, I think you would benefit greatly with twice daily massages and nutritious food such as chicken broth/feet soup, papaya, and perhaps even some protein powder.

I understand the "it's not fair" sentiment but hey, life isn't meant to be fair, is it? I'm in my mid 30s and only managed to work from AAAAA cup to AA cup this year!

Enjoy your body and work towards the size you want, but there's no need to obsess.

Best wishes
b00biel0ve

You should start eating healthy food which can result positively not only for your barest but it will keep your whole body healthy. And if your mother also having small breasts then it is genetic behind your small breasts too. But I can suggest you Regner8 Breast Enlargement Serum which can help you for non-surgical breast enlargement with enviable cleavage results. It is a natural decolletage sculpting and firming treatment which can give you the best results.

A combination of a few different techniques could help to increase your breast size. First you should look for a breast enlargement cream that contains natural ingredients like Dong Quai and Kava Kava-these are herbs that directly stimulate breast tissue growth and development and also help to lift and firm breasts. Once you start using the cream you should be sure to massage it into your breasts and do regular breast massages. Lastly, you should do breast exercises to increase the pectoral muscles around your breasts to make them look fuller. Hope this helps

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon