Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions about hormone levels

I have low levels of progesterone and estrogen. I take fenugreek, wild yam, and saw palmetto. Any advice in if i should take a higher amount of one over the other?
I take about 3,500 mg of each a day

Is your program still working? If not, have you taken a break for at least 3 weeks? Do you have symptoms bad enough to worry you? How do you know you have low hormones? Did you have a physical test done or did you just take an online test? The online tests can be a helpful starting point but they can also really lead you astray. It's probably close to impossible to tailor the dose of every indivdual herb in your program to your exact hormonal status, and it might not be worth attempting, especially if your program might be working.

I almost forgot to ask about the RC. Are you still taking it? If it works for you why change it? Unless of course you've had tests done and your hormones really are messed up. In that case I'd be thinking hard about my program too.

you have both estrogen and progesterone deficiency,,
fg and wy help with estrogen... and sp is antiandrogen
but you did not take anything for progesterone .. you can take fennel as it acts as progestin
and good luckBlush

FG and WY increase what you already have rather than applying much of anything specific. What can help is hops for a phytoestrogen and fennel for prolactin which I think leads to more progesterone. Red clover is a weak phytoestrogen but if your levels are really low it may be better than what you currently have. You could then continue with the same amounts of everything else, or FG and WY could increase pretty much as much as you want. They're more food than herb. SP is safe in higher amounts but there's not much point beyond 2,000-3,000 mg.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon