Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NEWBIES READ!! any non-overly-personal questions sent to my personal messages...

I get tons of questions sent to my personal messages, often ones that the answer can be easily found by reading my program pages, for example: "what program are you currently doing?". Often other questions like "how much of ____ should I take, how do I do ____?" etc. I have a very busy lifestyle. I work in sales and have a hectic schedule, I have a kid and a husband, I try my best to workout 5 days a week AND do my own NBE routine. So it's extremely hard for me to fit in additional time to answer the same questions over and over and over. So newbies, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read my program pages or any other veteran members pages before asking questions about their experience or programs, also if any questions could be directed to my program pages I would greatly appreciate it. I'm not trying to ignore anyone, but it often gets overwhelming. Also asking the right person about certain things is key also. I DO NOT HAVE GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH INDIVIDUAL HERBAL PROGRAMS. The gurus for that are Isabelle, Wahaika, etc etc. I have experience with Noogleberry, Zoft gum, BO (Ultra Breast), and currently PM (Ainterol). So asking me how much fenugreek and saw palmetto you should take and when, I will not be able to answer it as well as others. Please direct your questions to the right members to get the most accurate answers.

Sorry if this seems like a rant, not trying for it to, I try to help where I can, just wish more would read before asking questions :/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon