Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ovulation 11 days late!!

Hi girls!
My ovulation delayed 11 days!! i'm sure i' ovulating now because I feel my usual midcycle pain and also because I used an ov. Stick test.
here you can find what I have done till now... breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12257
I don't know if it happened because of the pills taken in the previous lutheal fase added to the high dose taken in the fullicular fase but i'm happy to have choosen to stop taking pm pills on day 12.... If i had kept taking them, what would have happended?
So I'm currently on pm cream and progesterone cream... Of the second one should I use 20 or 40 mg x day?
Still no results of course!

Need advice to build a decent routine...

Hi mawa, I'm sorry to read that your delayed. its always best to slow down a day or 2 before ovulation and not touch PM until day 1 of your period if you can handle the effects. When I started PM I was getting effects the first few days then they disappeared and I started increasing my dosage of PM to 3 since I wasn't feeling nothing and thought increasing my dose was fine but took 1 on day 12 and completely stopped day13 I noticed my period is taking long to get here so I'm noticing I had underestimated PM and this time around the highest I will go is 2 capsules a day and no more.

I think you might have taken too much PM and should stay away from everything until your period comes then start all over using a calendar and no matter how tempted you are to take PM on luteal DONT cuz you will just delay yourself longer. keep us posted and let us know when you get things going back to normal. Take care sweetie Smile

hi highhopes! Big Grin
thanks for your reply!
Seems like we have nearly the same experience. Now i'm only using pm cream, the ainterol one and in addiction progesterone cream.... Do you think it's ok or i should only use PC?
I'm planning too to take no more than 2 pills next time.... Big Grin lesson learned!

Ah, one more thing: if I experienced estrogen dominance so early, maybe I was already estrogen dominant.....

If your experiencing estrogen dominance like bad headaches, terrible lower back pain, or bleeding/spotting I think you should moderately use the progesterone cream but if not don't use it. Some girls on here even cycle the with the PM cream stopping it after day 14 but if your feeling like your cycle won't be affected and everything is normal while using the cream then by all means continue.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon