Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just starting brava

So glad to hear that all is going well with Brava for you. It's good that you are retaining swelling already. I am finishing up 14 weeks right now, for the first 10 weeks I wore it 11-12 hours each night (husband was deployed), but once he got back I only put it on when I'm ready to go to sleep and take it off first thing in the am, probably 8 hours of wear. It doesn't seem to affect the swelling much. During my 12th week, I actually took my Brava on a Disney cruise. I wore it every night except the last night away, and so glad I did because I didn't want to loose a week's wear. I simply got 2 heavy 1 gallon ziplock bags to put around each dome, placed them in the cardboard dome supports, and put them in the Brava box, and packed it in my suitcase. I also wore my bikini on the cruise, and I was ok as long as I didn't wear it within the 1st 2 hours after taking it off in the morning. Because I got a good tan before the vacation, the red rings were not very visible and faded quickly throughout the day.

About positioning, here is what I was told. Right under your breasts, where they join the chest wall, put your first 2 fingers there horizontally. The bottom of the dome should go where the bottom of the lower finger is. It's probably about an inch an a half. If your breasts are saggy at all (like mine), you need to lift them up and put your fingers right in the crease (as it's called).

Now it is a element of my routine, it only needs like 2 minutes to get it on, I know the real position that is fantastic for me, and I don't have discomfort at night anymore. I have the comprehensive large domes and I found that I had to position them a little decreased than I expected to to be able to have the most comfortable fit. Just analysis until you find out what functions best and is the most comfortable for you. My boxes were very unfilled from breastfeeding my 6 children, and bra has really served to finish it coming back in so that they actually encounter like real boxes again. I wish all goes well for you. Just keep in thoughts that if you put it out through this challenging it will get much easier very soon.

well had to take a brief break - never did get used to sleeping in it. But tonight was my first night back at it-and I already had to email customer service. I stored my machine properly for a couple weeks and got it all out ready to use. Put it on, turned on the box and held the cups in place. THe box won't stop sucking-it just keeps going and going - and it is not like there is a gap or air leaking because its pulling the squishy edges inwards and hurting me like crazy.The only solution for now is just to turn it off when it gets pretty tight and hope that i dont loose suction in the night.
Anyone else have this trouble-how can i get the box working right again ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon