Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New entry, new experience!

Wink 

Hi girls!

I'm Mawa, 27 years old, writing from sicily so i hope you will be enough nice to apologize my bad english, but i'm sure you will, this place seems full of lovely people SmileI've been reading the forum on and off for 2 years, and now that i'm no more on BC, I would like to give a chance to PM and see if it works for me.I want to tell you my very little experience, the things i've done in this month : I'm a not full 32B, I started Biovea PM as soon as i got it, took 2 pills on day 15 of my cicle, and i was sure i had already ovulated because I always feel when it happends... Very painful ovulation... So I took 2 pills everyday till day 23 and 1 pill on days 24-27. My breast were as sore as they always are in lutheal stage , not particularly swollen, but I felt shooting pains from time to time. On day 28 got my mens so no pills till day 3. Then I got 2 pills on days 4-8 and 3 pills on days 9-11.... This time I did not feel any ovulation pain on day 14, (and i'm very punctual, my cicle lenght is 28d) and since I hadn't any ovulation stick to test if it had happened, and i didn't pay attention to the cervical mucus, I decided to wait and don't take more Pm, but started to use Ainterol pm cream instead, waiting for my ovulation to happen....Now i'm on day 23, i'm still using pm creams and since yesterday i added progesterone cream. My boobs get shooting pains from time to time but they are not tender nor swollen as they should be during lutheal and as they have always been since i'm no more on bc..... i don't know what to think... I'll be waiting for day 28 to see if i get my period, if I do, i'll take no more than 2 pills on the next follicular stage.... Maybe 3 on days 9-11 were too much for me....
Untill then is it ok to use progesterone cream?? any suggestion? in the meantime i got my ainterol r1 pm pills so next cycle i will try them... Thanks a lot.
Mawa27

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon