Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Massages Not Working?

(02-08-2012, 09:18 AM)zoeyparker07 Wrote:  Massaging your breasts will not necessarily result in breast enlargement, but they may cause the illusion that your breasts are bigger and much fuller. In Thailand and certain other countries, this natural breast therapy is a common treatment in many health spas and salons. Breast massage should be performed right and carefully, though. This is to avoid any adverse effect and to serve as a healthy way to breast enhancement. Here’s the thing: you can go a cup size higher in just 30 days if you do this consistently!

So, you start out by saying massage may do nothing at all, then say it can bring you up a full cup size in 30 days?

Massage doesn't give you the ILLUSION that your breasts are fuller. Because they actually will become fuller. All these women wouldn't swear by it if it didn't work for at least that. It's not like we're selling massages here and make money off of scamming people (like *cough cough* SOME people).

Hello. I'm new here Smile
I wanted to share my experience with breast massage :p I have uneven breast size like 1 inch different. So what I did was infused olive oil with fenugreek, fennel seeds, and also mixed it with sesame seed oil. I tried to massage regularly morning and night, every night or every other night - with no result at all Sad To be honest, it was discouraging because I read here that massage promotes growth. And I even stopped massaging for a while. Then I bought PM powder and mixed it with my massage oil. I continued my massage because of the PM ingredient, and to my excitement my smaller breast is catching up Smile the different in size is still there but I can see and feel my smaller breast is more fatty now, unlike before. One of the reasons in size difference is maybe because my lower left rib is protruding than my right. So, my left breast always looks bigger and protrude more than the right.

About massage technique, I just do it my way :p sometimes in rotation with palm, or with my fingertips. Just massage yours until it feels warm for 5 minutes Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon