Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cannot get CL domes to stay on!!!

Got my CL domes a few days ago and i cannot get them to stay on at all. Ive been trying with just one and can always pump my smaller breast but my bigger one will not get any suction unless i push them down very hard onto my ribs. When i do this i have to stay very still or they come off, but the fact that im pushing down so hard means that im getting bruised ribs! ive tried pumping with mediums beforehand which doesnt work either! I would get the soft rings except i cant afford them right now. Does anyone please have any suggestions?

Try to pump one breast at a time and block the tube your not using so you don't lose any air/suction.

Here is Flatty Natty method which works very well for me. Click the link below:
http://www.in.com/videos/watchvideo-how-...07967.html

Good luck!

I had the same issue lol! I used flattynatty's video and it really helped but when I did use both domes at a time, it started to really hurt my right rib and the top part of the left side of my chest after 30min. Maybe it was just me, but see if that video helps you out. If not, you might just have to noogle one boob at a time (that's what I'm doing. It's more comfortable, but it takes a lot more time b/c I'm doing each boob for an hour Rolleyes)

Thank you for the replies. I have tried the flattynatty method and i can get suction on my smaller boob, its just the bigger one im struggling with. This happens even when i do one boob at a time. I will literally have to try getting any suction for 30mins and then once i do, just my ribcage moving from my breathing makes the dome fall off!

I have the CL domes they were hard at first then I got use to them. They stay on now with no struggle except when I try to do chores around the house they would fart and deflate. So I try find time to stay still and lean back a little so the suction would stay.

Also, lucky you I just found something on ebay related to the foam rings but are made of silicone. I do not sell these nor need them. Click the link below:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130712586138?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

The last time I saw it bidding on was .99 cents and almost $2 for delivery. Way much cheaper than the nb rings. I ask for measurements its 6 in from top to bottom and 5.5 in left to right. Just about fit the CL domes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon