Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Naturday

I tried the creams for about 2 months, but I really did not want to continue to use them, because of price and little results.

I've been using the Natureday cream and liquid since May and don't have much progress to report either. Thinking of switching over to PM..

Im new... Hi and ive been using UB ultra breast for about a month now and ive seen a little results but ive been taking 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. Ive been hot alot lately is that a symptom of this ... But in my opinion it does work...

(25-10-2011, 03:10 AM)MSM00RE Wrote:  Im new... Hi and ive been using UB ultra breast for about a month now and ive seen a little results but ive been taking 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. Ive been hot alot lately is that a symptom of this ... But in my opinion it does work...

I do not know if you have been trying this with protein shakes, or not. If you have not, give it a try with that for another 1-3 months, and see what happens. The proteins typically contain synergize the amino acids to help build breast tissue. This tissue will mostly be glands.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon