Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone stalled on NB? Stopped growing?

(10-07-2012, 03:36 AM)wantbigboobs Wrote:  I can understand and sympathize with your frustration of stalling, but my advice is to steer clear of PM and other phytoestrogens. It is a medical fact that us women's hormones constantly walk a fragile line between dominance V.S. deficiency. I learned the hard way, and it is still taking me a while to re-coop. There can be so many variables that would make it unfavorable at any given moment to ADD estrogen to your system. I would say Noogle and massage to your hearts content, take nutritional suppliment like collagen, Vit E and such but the added estrogen only leds to problems. I'm even questioning the fact that because estrogen is the hormone responsible for breast cancer, do we even know what consequences our bodies could have down the road all in the name of bigger breast just to have then chopped off due to cancer, just my recent thoughts on the subject. Don't get me wrong, I'm on here to increase my bust size too, I'm just questioning all of our theories on how to go about it.

I agree with this, massage, and hypnosis are non intrusive additions to your current regime and give you no long term problems, in fact massage is incredibly healthy. a lot of people find that whatever their program, they hit a stall at some point, hypnosis has also seemed a good way to brake a stagnant pattern. these methods teamed with the right supplements such as vit e will promote healing, growth and normal body functions feeding your body so that your breasts will grow. it is far better to feed your tissue and cells than to be changing your chemistry.

you could also try getting some exercise if you do not already or try pumping and massage right after exercise. this is because the body is warm, the blood is circulating and you would have your lymphatic system in top order right after exercise. your blood is the vehicle by which your body moves nutrients around by massaging your boobs it will be focused in this area as massage promotes blood flow. exercise may also help your hormones if you have a slight imbalance, eat lots of fresh fruit and vegetables too.

The suggestions to brake up your pumping session and perhaps take a brake are also very worth while trying, the body gets used to a routine pretty quickly mixing things up is a really good idea.

i hope you find a solution, good luck Smile

I have stalled but i took a two day break and back on it got more swelling then usual !

Girls, an Update!

I have now grown to 85cm, in just 6 months. Just 10 days ago, I was beginning to feel hopeless again, as my growth had plateau-ed again. I was in this forum a few days ago, and read that one of you ladies had switched to the continuous pump and release method and saw fast progress.

This post reminded me that the first time I used NB, was when I saw the most drastic progress. Back then, because I could not retain suction (was not using a bra to hold the domes), I was forced to pump and release for 30 minutes at a time. That first week, I saw nice results.

So, when I hit a plateau 10 days ago, i decided to revisit this method again. And aha! I saw almost immediate results! Because I had managed to retain constant suction by using a bra, I had forgotten to pump and release, maybe doing so a few times every 5 minutes as the domes lost suction. This time, I kept pumping and releasing continuously for an hour (each breast). The first time I did this, I saw an increase 1 cm of swelling and have now filled up my 34A bra completely. I am excited to report that I will be shopping for a 34B soon.

So please don't despair. I know what it is like to start from a 34AAA. There I days I wish to give up- I almost gave up 10 days ago, feeling hopeless, but now there's this new development to keep me motivated. Today I measured 85.5cm and need to grow to 89cm to completely fill a 34B bra. Considering my beginning size, and the rate of progress, I am feeling very confident right now.

Also, I want to mention that NB has by far been the only reliable NBE I have tried. If you've read my previous posts, PM was a huge disaster, BlakeTalks,com ineffective, Wild Yam produced bad side-ffects, but NB keeps on working!

Wishing you ladies all the best!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon