Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NEWBIE Adventure!

Wow, I just received my noogleberry in the mail yesterday and tried it for the first time today. I've been SO excited waiting for it to get here and now I guess my adventure officially begins. I've been taking some NBE pills for about a month & a half and have noticed some results, but now with my NB I plan to go full force. I am giving up caffeine (which is a big deal for me because I LOOOOVE Pepsi), drinking more water, have NBE breast cream, and will continue to take my pills along with noogling everyday. I still have to take some measurements so that I can track my progress, but I'll get around to that soon. Hopefully I will have some wonderful results to post Smile If anyone has helpful advice that they want to give to a new beginner, please feel free. I have read a lot of the threads on here, but there are A LOT so I may have missed something.

*Smooches*!!
And happy growing to everyone. Smile

Well... I am not quite sure how I feel yet. It's been about 3 days of noogling 2-4 hours a day & Im not even getting any swelling yet. They "grow" while the suction is there, but then go right back to what they were once I'm done. IDK if Im doing something wrong or what. HELP!!
I've tried to keep in mind some of the tips I've read on the forums. I massage my breast before and after, I usually noogle after a hot shower or applying a hot towel, and I am careful not to overpump to the point of pain and leaving bruises... what else can I do?

Well I guess this'll be my personal thread to track my own progress or something... I guess it'll be nice to see how I have grown and developed over time.

Updates: Im doing more massaging, trying to get the hang of it and a good technique. I'm trying to add breast slapping and fat transfer to my routine. Mostly I do it all when Im at home alone. Noogling is still showing no swelling, but I have notices that my boobs are able to stretch more in the cups. I started off with my nipples reaching about the 4 in. area, now they're basically reaching the 6. Idk if that's a result of growth or just a matter of more lubricant and skin elasticity... I don't see anything in the mirror yet, but hope is still alive. Even though my boyfriend swears there is a difference before and after noogling, I think he's just trying to help me think positive because I definitely don't see it. I also tried measuring myself for the first time, but Im not sure if I did it correctly. Measuring is weird, but I need a way to track small growth.

Im also thinking of creating an herb program as soon as Im sure the herbs are safe & wont mess up my body. I took a quick little hormone balance check someone posted a link to on here and my hormones seem to be in balance I guess. So I'm considering these herbs:
Saw Palmetto
Wild Yam
Goats Rue
Red Clover
& maybe Blessed Thistle

I read about something called Vitex on one thread that sounds promising, but I'm not quite sure what it is yet.

Maybe I'll be brave enough to post some pictures on here soon... but my training bra boobs are quite laughable, so probably not until I notice some growth.

Well... from learning more about measurements and how to measure myself, I actually found out that I am technically a AAA cup. how grand Dodgy now I have even FURTHER of a journey to go. ugh.

Try not to worry about swelling because I don't even get any but I do see a little growth. I actually just started my nbe journey 06/04/2012. I do have a lot of red dots from overpumping. It's terrible.

Anyways keep me updated.

Thanks. I'll keep this thread updated whenever anything changes - or if nothing changes, I'll keep updating my frustrations. lol

Don't be discouraged--- Everyone reacts differently to this thing. Even if the swelling doesn't stay much, the temporary swelling in the cups will cause growth eventually, because of the pressure and expansion.

And you may start swelling a little after a while, who knows. Keep at it!!

Thanks Suspiria. The way I see it, I can't do any worse by sticking with it.

-Update- I've added hypnosis to my program. Still no real herb program yet because Im worried about it reacting with my birth control. Hypnosis may be working though... to early to really tell yet, but my boobs have been tingling lately... of course that could also be irritation from the bandages holding my nipples down while I noogle (I heard that helps). We'll see...

So... I GREW!!!!!!!! Big Grin But before I get to that, let me backtrack and update a little bit:

I've been on a "cleanse" for about 4 days now. Honestly I was just too busy to noogle or do hypnosis and I was getting discouraged about not seeing results from the pills Im taking as fast as I saw results last month so I kinda quit - with the subconscious knowledge that I knew I'd start up again one day if only because I bought a 3 months supply and have only used about half 1 bottle. I've been drinking more water (which is hard for me because I LOVE my juice) and just been trying to think positive and remember things from the hypnosis; like "You have the power to change your body. You have the right to feel like a woman; the woman you wish to be." ...stuff like that.
So, the other day by boyfriend was standing behind me and decided he felt like playing with my boobs. (I love it when he does lol) And he said to me "Babe, they are getting bigger. I can feel it. You need to stop being so hard on yourself." I started remembering how I sometimes have the fleeting thought that they've been looking firmer and feeling slightly heavier, but I always dismiss that thought as being wishful thinking. But who would know better than the man that looks at me and touches me everyday, but doesn't have such blinders as being TOO close for accurate judgement like me?
So I measured myself that day and the measurements came in about half an inch larger, but I shrugged that off as possible human error with the measuring tape. - we all know that can happen - But today I finally had a chance to noogle as I studied. I instantly felt a tingling sensation that I never have felt before and that kinda excited me. After about 1.5-2 hour session, I decided to give my boobs a rest. I removed the domes and my breasts looked oddly bigger & firmer.
*GASP* Do I finally have swelling??!
I ran to the mirror to measure and I definitely was measuring at least a full inch bigger (32.5 inches). EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I did another 1.5-2 hours noogling just to check and I was a little over 33 inches!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Now, still remaining grounded in the fact that those numbers could be slightly off due to human error, they are still more than the regular barely 31 inches I have been coming in at previously so I am happy.

My breasts are finally a decent handful! *JUMPS for joy!!* I plan to post pictures because a took a ton just to document this moment.

Until I can load pictures on here, feel free to view them on my other page :
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...w.html#new

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon