Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions About Herbs: PLEASE ANSWER

I want to start taking herbs to increase my breast growth. After I achieve my desired cup size will it be permanent or do I have to keep taking the herbs to keep the size? Is it safe and does it usually work for nineteen year olds? I was planning on taking Fenugreek, Maca, Saw Palmetto, and Hops. I saw that someone had posted how these herbs worked well for her so I want to try them out. What dosage do you think I should take of these four? Does anyone have any other recommendations for herbs that have worked for them?

Herbs do not give u a permanent effect unless u keep taking them all the time, however they are one of the safest methods to use, although u need to be careful not to disturb your natural hormonal balance!! Just remember that taking all of those herbs at the same time could eventually have a side effect, i would recommend taking two kinds of herbs, for example maca and fenugreek, about 1000mg a day of each or less if the bottle specifies a certain dose, u need to take them for months to see results, i used to take wild yam with fenugreek and gave up after a while as i wasnt seeing visible results, however i did see pain relief in my periods and lighter flow, better mood and healthier hair and skin, it was worth it anyway Tongue just remember to stay on the safe side of herbs, and combine them with daily massage to encourage bloodflow to breasts, bigger bloodflow to ur breasts= more nutrients for breasts= bigger boobs
Good luck Big Grin

It's suggested to wait until you're at least 20 years old to start a herbal plan. Otherwise it could potentially prevent growth. However, you are close enough you will probably be fine, just be warned that it's meant for those 20+.

Also, from what I've heard, results WILL be permanent. However, you will probab;y be taking the pills every day for 6 months to a year, and after that, once your goal is achieved, you will slowly cut down to maintenance levels for probably another 6 months to a year.

I think it's phytoestrogens that give you permanent growth by creating permanent breast tissue, but I may be wrong on that. But I'm pretty sure that's what hops and red clover will do. I didn't start out with those, just sp and fg, and added red clover after a few months. Then I switched it out for hops, and my breast growth seems to be much more permanent now and doesn't fluctuate as much.

Yes, it is a long process, but it will be permanent eventually, and for those who really want this, it's well worth it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon