Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Going from a B to a C

Hello
I have been trying different methods of breast enlargement, such as herbs: fenugreek, wild yam
Also massage: chi rotations and breast slapping as well as feng shui
I have to say that my journey has been on and off for over a year now, in the mean time I have gained and lost weight in that time, so my breast size has been chsnging, not a lot though. I am curretly a B cup, 36B to be exact, hoping to become a C, I have to say that so far its been hard! My measurements are 36-27-36 so I have an hourglass figure, I just need bigger/fuller breasts! Sad
any tips or advice?? I wanna be do it purely naturally and preferably on low cost as well.
Thanks for help guys Smile
Rainbow 

(14-06-2012, 07:29 PM)veronicas2257 Wrote:  Hello
I have been trying different methods of breast enlargement, such as herbs: fenugreek, wild yam
Also massage: chi rotations and breast slapping as well as feng shui
I have to say that my journey has been on and off for over a year now, in the mean time I have gained and lost weight in that time, so my breast size has been chsnging, not a lot though. I am curretly a B cup, 36B to be exact, hoping to become a C, I have to say that so far its been hard! My measurements are 36-27-36 so I have an hourglass figure, I just need bigger/fuller breasts! Sad
any tips or advice?? I wanna be do it purely naturally and preferably on low cost as well.
Thanks for help guys Smile

You can try Booby Stacked and if that's too much try Fish Oil or Flaxseed Oil masssges on your breasts. I recommend Flaxseed Oil though. Aguaje and Maca might help as well. Aguaje is a photoestrogen so it could help

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon