Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BB For Sale!!

I am selling two 4.5 month supply of unopened bottles of Bountiful Breast pills. I am selling one bottle for $250 + shipping (going for $317 + shipping on website) or both bottles for $400 + shipping (going for $467 + shipping on website).

Also, I will send the remaining pills in the opened bottle for free to the first person who purchases one of the bottles (or to the one person who purchases both bottles).

I only accept PayPal and it will come with a tracking number so we both know when it arrives.

Why I am selling the pills: I'm pregnant!! Yay! It wasn't planned but it is a blessing. I originally bought the 13.5 month supply and had been almost done with the first bottle when I found out. I had been seeing results too!! I had been filling in on the top of my breasts and filling my bra out a little more. I figured I would just continue with the pills when I stop breast feeding but the bottles I have will expire before then (4/13). So instead I will have to order more when the time comes (or hope to find someone selling them at a discount like me!!) I hope my blessing is a blessing for someone else to achieve the larger breasts they've always wanted at a discount!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon